10

○●Dana●○
"Don't worry, Ciara slept in your bed. I slept on the couch. It was real late and you wanted us to stay. I don't know if you were talking out your head or what but , that's what happened."

I had made breakfast for us all.
Eric was about to take Ciara to go home and change for school. Then he'd be headed to take care a few things. At least that's what I heard from him.
I have enough savings to take care of myself for a few months. So I figured I'd quit my job today. No one knows. I'm taking a chance cause I hate my job.

Anyway.

After breakfast

"See you later sweetheart."
He kissed my cheek.

I smiled. "Alright, see you. Bye Ciara." I smiled at Ciara.
"See you later Ma." She hugged me with her headphones on & her phone in her hand. And my heart warmed.
That's so sweeeet. I dont know how to take that ,But I can't tell her not to call me mama, that will hurt her to the core.

They left my house and I went to get my phone.
I called work.

"Hey Renéé? Tell Sidney I said I quit."

"What? Why?" She said raising her voice.
"You know I don't like being a sales associate. It's not me you know that it was a pleasure working with yall and she can send my last check in the mail."
She sighed. Renéé was the Assistant manager. We were cool but she had her own things going on.
"Alright. I'm gone miss you girl. Be safe. Bye."

We hang up.
I deeply sighed relieved.

"Phew.. glad that's over."

I decided to clean up.
When I got done I got ready and went to walmart.

○●Lynnette●○
I'm waiting outside across the street for Dana to leave. I mean this is where I saw the pastor leave this morning.
Smh, she's got the pastor sinning.
I lifted my sunglasses a little.
I seen her pull out the driveway.

As soon as she turned off the street, I got out with my crowbar & red spread paint.

I snuck up to her house.
Going in on every window I saw.
She had parts of her front door that was glass. I went ham on that too.

About 10 mins later I was finished.

I shook the spray paint and sprayed "Gotcha!" On the front part of the house I didn't destroy.

I felt good. I blew out air. And I put my hoodie on sneaking back to my car.

What did I say? Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

○●Eric●○
"So that's it?"
I asked the owner. It was a small shop on Mason ave. That I had saw. I knew what Dana desired and for an early birthday present I decided to give her that.

I signed the papers.
And he handed me the keys.

YES.

I knew Dana's favorite colors were royal blue and hot pink.
I had a whole lot more stuff to do to this place than paint it. It has a few spiderwebs, that Are occupant.

I flipped open a flap in the kitchen part of the shop. And dust flew out.

I started coughing heavily.
Nearly 5 mins after my minor cardiac arrest I said.
"Whew." I breathed heavily.
I left out the shop going home. I have to study. For my sermon this sunday.

○●Ciara●○
At lunch.

"Why you didn't wanna come see me last night?"

I rolled my eyes. I mean I thought Jaxon  was one of the guys who understood. I'm not an average girl. My father always tells me I'm peculiar.
Which is true. And he should know
All this.

"Jax look. I'm not comfortable being pressured. I like you,  I really do but you know as well as I do that life has rules. Well, specifically being a teenager. So that sneaking out and "harmless talking" doesn't look like that to other people."

He smacked his teeth.

"Man girl , Nobody pressuring you. I told you I just need a friend."

"And you say your dad is a Pastor? Jesus is a friend. Better of one than I am even when I'm available. If we're gonna be cool you're just gonna have to respect my decisions. If you don't want to then we just gonna have to connect from a distance."

He had an attitude at first but when I said that he sighed.

"I'm just going through. And I know everything you telling me about Jesus. I just feel like my dad do that already. Everytime I say something it's a bible scripture quote." No he didn't.

"Well, that's good on your dad's part Jaxon . Life is really not that bad. You should try Jesus you would have a different perspective on everything.
My life isn't perfect as you may think. I have a mom who doesn't even care enough to at least see me or ask how I'm doing. So I gotta attach myself to another woman that doesn't even have kids."
He was quiet.
"You'll be fine Jax just pray and talk to God that's the best option we have these days." I got up. "I gotta get to class. See you later." I walked off.

Try Jesus,  he's alright.

○●Dana●○
I just finished shopping for the house.
I have paper towels , tissue, a Mop, bleach , fabuloso, washing powder, carpet freshener and a whole bunch of other cleaning stuff then... I got some food.

I got some... hamburger meat.
Chicken.... sugar cookies. Umm, some ramen noodles and sausage links... syrup.. pancake ingredients... and that's it for the food.

Then I went and got cases for my phone n' now I'm headed home.
I turned on the radio humming to Donnie McClurkin.

I callee Eric,  I hadn't heard from him in a while.

"Hey sweetheart."
I smiled.

"Hi. What you up to ?"

"Home studying for my sermon."

"Oh okay well, I'm gonna let you study and I'll check up on you a little later okay honey ?"

"Alright sweetheart. Talk to you later."

"Alright."

We hang up.

When I got to the house , my Lord... what did I see ?

"Look at my house !" I Jumped out my car looking with my mouth open.

What happened to my house?
I'm trying to figure out who would do this? I haven't had no fights... arguments? |Gasps| Lynnette.