14

The next day

○●Ciara●○

I stretched and yawned turning over.
Then I sat up in the bed checked my phone.
And texted Jax good morning.
I got up and went to shower and everything.
Went I came out ma was still sleep.
I smiled , I'm bouto wake her up.
"MAMA!!!!" I ran and jumped on her bed.

She groaned turning over.
"Come on Ciara you gotta chill someday."
I smiled and smacked her thigh getting up.
"DAD said we got a lot to do today."
She sat up and rubbed her face.
I went and sat down texting Jax on my phone. Then she got up.

"Ciara , next time wake me up like a regular person." She said walking in the bathroom.

I laughed.

○●Eric●○
I knocked on the girls suite.
Ciara opened it.
"Good morning. Where your mama at?"
"Good morning daddy. She just got done showering."
She left the door open for me.
I walked in going to the kitchen part sitting down.
"Daddy. Is Jaxon woke?"
"I don't know go see."
I said pointing to the door.
She got up running to out of the room.
I frowned shaking my head.
"I will never know what type of hereditary problems Ciraya passed on to my baby girl."

○●Jaxon●○

The door was cracked and I was in my boxers brushing my teeth when Ciara came running in.
Out of breath she said "Hey baby."

I smiled walking back in the bathroom.
When I rinsed my mouth I walked to the bed where she was.
"Who's that lady?" I sang grabbing her face kissing her.
"Ciara Erishon Rodgers- Smith."
She said.
"I'm glad you know." I went and got my clothes and put them on.

○●Dana●○
"Hey handsome." We pecked each other's lips.
"Beautiful..." He observed me.
"Today?"
"Naw, everyday. It's girl's day n boy's day today. I probably won't see you until tonight." He kissed my forehead.
"And why's that?"
He pointed to the door and I looked.
"Ciara knows." I seen the two Ciara and Jaxon holding hands.
I raised an eyebrow because she was blushing.
"And what might I see here ?" I let Eric's hand go and folded my arms looking at them.
"Oh... nothing just an inside joke. Hehe."
I mocked her. "Hehe, get your shoes on and get ready to go. And Jaxon, keep your hands to your self."
He turned his head paying attention to his phone.
"Uh, yes ma'am."
Eric had me by my waist.
"Unh unh... no fair." I Ciara then we turned to see her pointing at Eric's hands. I laughed. "Ciara don't get in trouble okay." 

"Fine, whatever.." She mumbled walking away.

We ended up having breakfast parting ways.

In the car

So... Eric had a chauffeur waiting for us downstairs. I went along with the plan because obviously Ciara knew what was going on. Basically I was the only one lost.
When we stopped,  we stopped at a wedding dress shop. It was huge and they make the dress right in front of you.

Ciara and I went in and I was about to tear up. Praising God on the inside trying not to cut the fool in this store.

These dresses were so beautiful and the right sizes had I already seen walking from the front.
When Ciara and I got near the back she said. "Ma the lady right there... the the Seamstress."
I looked and a black lady with style walked up to me shaking my hand.
"Hi, how are you? I'm Zarayla Armstrong, I'm the seamstress and also the  head designer. May I ask can I help you with anything?" Wow. Long introduction.
"Well. I'm looking for a Wedding dress.. I'm getting married soon."

"Congratulations well we have lots of categories to choose from. What venue did you choose?"

"Im getting married at a beach." I said.
"She's getting married at the beach." Ciara said at the same time as me.

She twisted her lips a little.
"Hmm okay well fall/ summer colors and dresses are in the book at the front desk. If you have and difficult option and I'll be way back there at the first door on the left."
She said showing us what she was talking about.

"Okay, thanks so much."

"No problem ladies. Have fun..." She scurried to the back leaving me and Ciara to the book.

I went looking... flipping through pages and Ciara was busy smiling at her phone.
"Yall away from each other for the first time in forever and you still wanna be in his presence?" I rolled my eyes saying to her.
"He's good company ma, just like daddy is to you?"

I'm just like ANYWAYYYY.

30 mins later I found my dress it was an off the shoulder wedding dress that was white at the top but ocean blur and white wave colors at the bottom that looked 3D.

We called Zarayla back over.
She was observing the dress.

"Alright ladies.. it is your lucky night. This is one of the dresses that the Head seamstress makes the fastest."

"O-oh okay well.. I'll have to be back isn't how long?"

"About 1 hours and 56 minutes."

"Thank you.."
We had left because Ciara said the chauffeur had many other places on his list for us.

Next stop was the nail shop.
I had gotten my nails and toes like my dress. White and the top then fading to a ocean blue and the bottom.
Ciara had gotten the same because she wanted to match me.

After that we went to pick out my shoes and the were ocean blue they costed about $679.00. Eric is going to kill me about this price 😂 I don't even care though.

We were done and we had a few minutes to spare till' we had to go back to the shop.
So we stopped got and iced coffee and we were on our way..

Boy how I am enjoying this here.. this couldn't get any better.