18

○●Ciara●○

1 day later. Around 11:46 in the evening.

"Jaxon!  Your dad said we have to sleep in separate rooms why you in here ?" He was sneaking in the guest room of this three bedroom condo, that his father had gotten since his mom was in jail. I guess he couldn't bare the pain. I wouldn't be able to either if I had gotten with someone that ugly. Thank goodness he takes after his dad.
Anyway, let me get back to the part where he actually was trying to be tempting.
"Baby sssh, we not doing nothing. I just wanna lay with you tonight. What harm can it do?"
"IT really would do my behind some harm if my father found out about this Jax. This is really what they be stressing in church service. About temptation....-" I sighed.
"Jax this is really not a good idea like seriously if we were t-"
He shushed me again.
"Would you just chill out. The only thing that'll get us caught up right now, is you running your mouth. Now be quiet and enjoy this feeling because you might be able to feel it for a while. And I know you know what I'm talking about."

I sighed a little.
"No stressing. Worry free bae. My daddy sleep heavy ... we could get robbed .. guns booming er-where. And he still wouldn't wake up."
I giggled a little.
"Goodnight lovely." I smiled.
"Goodnight Jaxon."

○●Dana●○

Aww, me and Eric's first little mini argument.

"Baby I told you to give the man your I.D."
"Well I would've been paying attention if I wasn't helping carrying your whole closet on the plane D." He sounded frustrated it was cute.

"Well I wouldn't need my whole closet if somebody would give me a shopping spite while we're away." I turned to him smiling. Eric had a "Not right now" Look on his face. I giggled. "Hahaha, ah..."  He mocked me
"Hahaha, ah... get on the plane D."
I boarded the plane with him behind me and like 15 minutes later the flight had started.
"Babe!I want some gum."
I wanted to agitate him because I have nothing better to do.
He sighed.
"Ah man, this gone be a long flight." I laughed. He's so dramatic. 

A few hrs later.
We've finally reached our destination  to Los Angeles!
Eric beat me waking up so he had the flight attendants make me breakfast because he'd figured he'd burn up everything.

But when breakfast had finally came I was like aww baby. We kissed and everything.
So yeah now we at this amazing luxury hotel I don't even know If I wanna call it a hotel they look like condos.
"Babe this is beautiful!"
He smiled, Kissing my cheek.

"No as beautiful as you. Now come on let's go to the suite I have a surprise for you."

We were walking up there and the song they played at the wedding came on when we got to the 6th floor where the master suite was.. actually the top floor.

"Oh my goodness babe!"I squealed.
"This is our wedding song."He cheesed. Like .... like, a black dude does when he being like... a dude. |Laughs| anyway. We got to our door and A song came on By Boys II Men. 'I'll make love to you' I wonder what he's got planned.
We walked in the room... and I seen rose petals, lit candles, and a Victoria Secret bag sitting on top of the bed.

Dear Jesus,

I'm praying this prayer because I'm wondering if my assumption in my head is correct. If it is, thank you !

Oh boy, so here we go.

"Baby, Baby!!!" Eric  yelled waving a hand in my face.
"Wh-Yeah baby?"

"I'm guessing this is you setting the mood right.?"

He smiled pulling my hair back kissing my neck.
"Yeah, it sure is. But I want to give you a full body massage right now. Let me cater to you Beautiful. Because I cherish you and this was apart of my vows. I just wanna make you happy."

"This is all for me huh ?"

"Yeah." He had a half smile that probably meant "I know I'm the man".

"Well , let's talk first."

"Anything you want baby."

"Why'd you marry me ?"
He laughed at me.
"You're kidding right?."
I giggled hitting his chest playfully. And boy he was muscled down.

"Uh... whoo! Well-I-Of course I was kidding I know you made that clear the day of our wedding."

"Yeah and before this moves forward baby... I want you to know, you're the only woman in my life... besides Ciara and my annoying sister who likes to pop up whenever she want to. And I love you no matter what and nobody will ever separate us."

I smiled blushing.
"You're really heaven sent. I honestly can't thank God enough for you. And sending you before this day this time... you are seriously my Best friend other than Jesus.. and you know a lot more.. but right now I want to relax."

He walked to the bed grabbing the bag getting this lil silk robe and a two piece laced down and had me put it on. It was very romantic. Nothing really sexual at all.

Which is the part I loved most about it and tonight. It wouldn't be able to escape my mind that tonight I was gonna get the boogy,  the right way this time.

God has smiled on me. He has set me free. God has smiled on me he's been good to me. Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me . I once was lost now I'm found blind but now I see.

This isnt a dream, it's all real.
I never have to worry about being alone or feeling unloved or anything anymore. God is really fulfilling his promises. With me and everybody else around me.
I've learned that God is able and he won't fail... he'll be there till the end ... God won't fail.