5

○●Dana●○

That Sunday.

Choir: God is able to do. Just what he said , he will do.

Me: Don't give up on God!

Choir: Don't give up on God cause he won't give up on you. HE'S  ABLE.

We finished the song and I was a bit sweaty again.
Ciara joined the choir with me, and today we're doing a duet together.

"Alright baby." I heard one of the older ladies say.

Music plays for "close to you, by Bebe N Cece Winans."

I start and we finish together and the congregation clapped.

After Service Ciara and I got to the Pastors car, we rode together today.
We all look nice and elegant.
I was walking out the doors with my choir robe, and someone bumped into me brushing past me.
I looked to see who it was, and it was the Assistant Pastor's wife Lynn.

"UM. EXCUSE YOU." I rolled my eyes at her.
"Watch it Darling watch it , okay?"
Before I knew it Eric was behind me telling me to calm down.
"No , it's not a calm down. She needs to be checked! She's been terrorizing me for God knows how long!"
He was trying to defuse the situation. But she steps in saying.
"Honey, the only thing you're good for is pretending you love the Lord. Then on the weekdays you spreading your love for the whole state!" Some of the church members crowded around us.
Eric told them to go home.
Thanks God.  Cause I was about to light fie, into this one hea.

I stepped closer boldly.
She thinks she knows exactly what wrong I been doing. But the truth is , at this moment. I have nothing to be ashamed of . And I'm Proud to say Jesus Christ loves me regardless of what I've done.

"You know what?" I chuckled , then gritted my teeth.

"You think you've got your crap together? Why you tell your husband how it's a possibility that your son is your sister's husband's child! And leave me alone ... my issues with being sexually immoral are OVER, want me to spell it? Alright.. Jesus has saved me. Washed me Cleaaaan! I'm new. Sin is no longer controlling me. But hmph... lying I guess. Has you. I pray  God blesses you, I really do. Have a great evening."

I was walking off saying. "You better be glad I didn't do what the devil was telling me to and Mop the church floor with your behind."

Everybody perfect "Saint Lynnette" little Miss Perfect Got Pregnant by her sisters husband while she was married. She too, hasn't always been the woman  she is. Which is why it isn't good to judge people. Because everyone has sinned. What can I say though? Judge, and ye shall be judged also.
I left Eric, Ciara,  A.P's First Lady, and the A.P standing there.

I didn't even know Ciara was there.
But I was so tired of taking her and everyone else's crap about the Sex situation.
I'm not perfect , neither are they. But they're looking down at me like they're the King Jesus Christ.
Girl bye, Get your life. GET IT AND HOLD ON TO IT.

I waited at the car until they came.

AT MY HOUSE

No one had said a word.
We just rode. I guess cause the thought I was in a bad mood or something , but the truth is ... I was just fine. Peaceful!

Thanks to my Lord.
It was finally time for me to get out.

I turned to them.
"I'm sorry, if I embarrassed you, the church... Ciara. Even myself. I just felt like it was right since I'd basically had been bullied by a church member."

"It's No biggie Ms.Dana,  God forgive me for this but I don't like sis. Smith anyway."

I smirked a bit.
"It's All good Dana. The bible says guard your heart, so if they & (she) were hurting it. You had the right. Good night." I waved getting out with my things.

I am the head. I'm never the tail.

○●Ciara ●○

Yes Ms.Dana ! Do your thing.

○●Lynn●○

"Honey, how could she talk to me that way?"

"Ion wanna hear it Lynnette."

I opened my mouth.
"W-why what do you mean?"

He go out the car slamming the door walking up to the house.

I got out too.
I got to the door and it was unlocked.
So I walked in. Closed the door and locked it.
When I got upstairs to the room he had locked it.
Lord what am I to do ?
Getting through under a bridge, all because of that Whoremonging thing named Dana. Dana Jaliah Brooks.
Just like her mama. Getting all the attention.
Hmph.  I don't like her either, I wish he would open this door though.
I started banging.

"HONEY. HONEY! Cmon, open the door I wanna talk."

"Ma, what's going on?"

I seen Jaxon appear from around the corner. Oh no this can't be good.
I hear Derrick open the door.
"Yeah tell em' Tell em how you being Hoeing Lynnette!  TELL EM!!" I shriveled a little. He was on fie. I thought he was out his mind.

"Mama, what Pop talking about?"

I was crying because,  I knew this wasn't gonna end well for me.

Derrick continued talking.
"Son, I love you you know already. But your mama had sex with your aunties husband and you might be his biological son Jaxon."

He dropped a tear balling up his face.

"You BEEN SCREWING AROUND AND GOT ME LOOKING LIKE A DUMMY?" He slammed his fist against the wall next to the door.
He had tears in his eyes.
"Dear God,  I need your help right now. Cause this flesh of mine trying to convince me to choke the Lies RIGHT OUT OF YOU LYNNETTE. Jesus !" He walked off with the keys in his hands. I was crying.
I looked up at my son.
"Jaxon, I'm so sorry."
"Ion wanna hear it mama."
He walked off to his room leaving me standing there.
You reap what you sow.

○●Eric●○

on the phone▪

"Nobody cares about how Lynn tries to be perfect. She was only doing that to you to keep the attention of  her, you see ... it almost came out about 4 years ago when you first started to be talked about. It wasn't my place to get onto another man's situation. So as pastor of the church, and not trying to represent God in the wrong way. I kept out of un-God-like chatter/ gosip."

What's done in the dark surely comes to to the light.

○●Dana●○
I listened as Eric chatted on the phone about the incident that went down after church today.

I won't  say more about here business cause I honestly don't give a-....care.
She can kick rocks, smoke em', and ride off on the same horse she rode in on.
"Dana, you good?"

"Uh, yeah sorry... just-"

"You in space right?"
I laughed.
"Yeah, you have my attention now though."

"Dana... can I ask you a question?"

I got nervous then cause, you never know what he's thinking.
"Chill it's nothing bad." He laughed.
"Oh okay. Sure, go ahead."

"When are you gonna let me take you out ?"

I was confused cause we've went out like plenty of times already.
"We've been on plenty of dates right?"
"No , I  mean for real Dana not no friendship date. Like a honest date date."
I started stuttering.

"Uh-i -I I mean.."
He chuckled .
"You know me right ? No need to be nervous, just getting serious about this thing."

This man hea...
"Okay then. It's a date."
"Well, I'll talk about more about it another day if it's in God's will for us to be alive."
"You know it. Good night. "
"Good night sweetheart. "

He that findeth a wife...