15

○●Dana●○
We had gotten to the shop and the head seamstress was making the finishing touches on my dress.

Then Eric called my phone.

"Hey baby, you having a good time ?" ...I stalled a bit. What I really wanted to do was tell him about my shoes.

" Baby, you there?" 

"Um, yeah my bad. I am having a splendid time though. I just can't wait to see you."

He chuckled. "Well that won't be too far away sweetheart. I love you, talk to you later."

When we hung up I felt kind of bad knowing that Eric is gonna check his account on his phone tonight.

"Ma, what are you doing? Let's go." Ciara had my dress in her hand walking towards the door.

"Wait... that's it? Don't I have to pay for it?" I was a bit perplexed. 

"Ma, come on! Dad has it covered already. Didn't He tell you he owned part of the city? C'mon.." she motioned for me to come on walking out the doors.

"uh... thanks again Zarayla. Goodnight" I followed  Ciara right outside the doors. About 10 mins later the chauffeur had showed up and we got in the car with the dress. 

I sighed biting my nail, facing the window. How could he not tell me apart of him? I mean come on now it's like... I was already gonna find out. Hmm... I was a bit anxious about this whole thing. 

"Ma... I know what you're thinking, and don't go jumping to conclusions about this here. Now dad knows you and he has his reasons. So just keep calm."

"Don't be all in grown people's business... How'd you know about all this anyway Ciara?"

"Ma, remember? He's my dad?"

I sighed... something is really holding me back from hemming  this child up in this car.

We had stopped. I looked back and we were back at the hotel.

15 minutes later We ended up in our suite and Ciara put my dress up.

I sat down exhaling.
"Wooh. Boy.... I am tired. From running around with this crazy girl all day."

A knock came on the door.
"CIARA ... DANA, Baby you in there ?"

I was getting up but Ciara told me she would get it.
When she opened the door be came in. "Yall seen Jaxon?"
I looked confused.
"How do you lose a teenager whose head is big at the double doors in the lobby." I said.
"Hey !" Ciara turned to me. I saved her off.
"Look I had him with me when I had gotten downstairs in the cafe then I turned around minutes later he was gone."  I sighed.
"I think we should keep looking Ciara you go with Eric I'll go by myself."
We parted ways.
I scurried downstairs and out of the hotel. When I got outside I was looking and looking, then when I turned my head behind me for a quick sec, I bumped into somebody.
I almost fell but I looked up. It was Jaxon with flowers chocolate and a jewelry box in his hand.
I smacked my teeth.
"Boy! We were looking for you! Where'd you go?" He pointed behind him slightly.
"Well, it's a Plaza down there with a jewelry store and a Winn-Dixie. So I went to get Ciara some gifts."
I smacked his head.
"Boy do you have any idea what I was about to do to find you?"
He lifted his shoulders up.
"Sorry."
"Let's go I led him downstairs to the cafe where I thought I could fine the two Ciara and Eric. And I spotted them getting donuts.

How they looking for Jaxon and eating donuts?

"Hey! I found him!" I yelled across the room to them. I wasn't about to walk all the way over there.
They can see me. I ended up back in the suite relaxing in the bed.
About 5 mins later here they are coming in the room in some sort of line.
"Why'd  you leave ? We about to go anyway. Soo... get dressed."

Eric tapped my leg saying.
I groaned.
I'm so exhausted.
"What kind of outfit am I supposed to wear?"
"You didn't get your dress?"
I stopped holding my finger up and observed them...

Hold up. Eric and Jaxon has on all white beach like clothing and ocean blue shoes. They're really nice too... anyway.
Ciara dressed in a dress kind of like mine.
"Tssssss. Okay... what do you have on?" I asked the three standing there looking at me.
"Just get dressed ma you'll love it."

I soon got dressed and came out the bathroom. Eric was smiling at me so hard. I really can't even describe that right now.
They were staring at me.

"What? I look bad or something? I need to go change ?  ... Ciara !" I turned around going back in the bathroom.

"No no no, wait! Ma... you're beautiful." I seen some more people coming in and they had make up equipment.

16 mins later Ciara and I'd make up was done.. she looked so pretty I loved it.

Pretty soon all these people left and Eric told us to gone downstairs and get in the car and the chauffeur had a special place to take us.

"Ciara where are we going?" She had me blind folded.
"Ma just hush and wait."

"Okay , fine... but you owe me."
She laughed.
"I'll give you all the love you want mama ."
I smiled... she is too much.

"We're here." Ciara had spoke up saying finally..
She took the blind fold off me and there was the dream wedding sitting right in front of me. How could he pull this off?
I started tearing up.
Eric knew good n well what he was doing...
I was Soooooo suspicious about everything but I never asked about anything so that's probably what kept him on his toes.

"Mama ... it's time to get out now."

When I got out I seen my family, well... except for my mother.
I was crying.
"No one has ever... done this for me."

"Well we would only expect you to get married once right mama ?" Ciara laughed.
I looked at her.
"You knew didn't you ?!" I tapped her arm lightly.
"Awww.."

He that findeth a wife.