ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

Comenzar desde el principio

I walked into her room and grabbed her carry bag and started to some clothes inside the bag and her personal hygiene as well. I tossed the bag over my shoulder and walked downstairs to head back to the hospital.

*****

Once I arrive back at the hospital's parking lot, I reached over and grabbed the bag, and head out of the car to go inside. I was greeted by the front desk clerk before heading over to the elevator. Pressing the button that would take me to the floor that led to Sami's room.

I walked out of the elevator and headed over to Sami's room. I turned the handle to her door and walked into the room. She looked up and giving me a warm smile.

"I see that someone is feeling better," I said to her as I handed over her bag of clothes. She took it from me and looked inside to see what I brought in for her.

"Yeah, I am feeling a little bit better but still feel kind of drain but I'll manage." She told me as she took the bag into the bathroom to wash up.

A couple of minutes later, she came out of the bathroom with the clothes that I picked out for her. It was starting to get cooler now, so I made sure that she was wearing something comfortable to tolerate the change of the weather.

"Help me with my hair, please." As she came over to the bed. Normally she would have her hair straighten out but since she was not able to do that is now all over the place. I grabbed the brush that she had in her hand and started to brush her hair until I was able to catch everything included her baby hair into one large ponytail.

"You should allow your hair to rest. It looked pretty in its normal state." She got up from the bed and give me a long mean stare. In which I started to laugh.

"We have been through this a million times, Tonya." She snarled at me. The more I laughed the more upset she got.

"I know but you should embrace it," I explained to her. She grabbed the brush out of my hair and tossed it in the bag. I just sat back and rolled my eyes.

Stubborn

Just then the nurse came into the room with a wheelchair to take Sami out of the hospital.

"Medical policy," she said as Sami started to sit down in the chair. I grabbed her bag and other belongings before leaving the room.

Once we got down to the main level, I ran into the parking lot into my car and drive it around so that Sami could get inside.

The nurse opened the door and helped Sami inside the vehicle. She looked at both of us, "see you in a couple of months." Before closing the door the rest of the way and walking back inside the hospital.

Both Sami and I looked confused at the statement from the nurse but then remember that Sami was pregnant and of course we will be back to this hospital for the delivery. I placed the car in drive and headed towards Sami's place.

******

"Sami....you got some explaining to do."

A/N: I hope everyone is liking my story so far

COMMENT//VOTE//SHARE

edited 02.26.18