You sighed sadly. "I walked in on him and Shiro talking... He said that it would be better for him if I wasn't there... I don't want to bother anyone... So I just won't go..." you explained sadly, reliving the terrible moment in your painfully accurate memory.

    He sighed sadly. "This is what I was afraid of... Keith being mean to you... But, it would mean so much to me if you were there. But, it's your life, I'll let you decide," he said sadly, looking over every detail of your's in case this was his last time seeing you for a while.

    "I really want to come, believe me I do..." you trailed, looking down at your hands.

    What Lance had never been told was about all of the people who were cyber bullying you from your school. Nobody informed him of all of the nasty text messages you received, the hateful emails, the painful comments on social media. And you definitely didn't tell him about how you dealt with it; scratches on your arms.

    But, unfortunately for you, Lance saw your gaze and followed it down to your arms. Part of your sleeve was up, exposing your forearm. But, it was just enough for him to see the beginnings of the scratch marks.

    What happened next went by so fast you could hardly understand what was happening. Lance threw you onto the other side of the couch, and bolted up the stairs. You were dazed, but you realized he had finally figured out. What you had tried so hard to hide, gone. And all because of one simple error.

   You chased him up the stairs, and thankfully, reached him before he reached Keith. You grabbed him and pulled him back, despite his protests.

    "What's wrong?" you asked him, hoping that if you played dumb he would be easier to lie to. You couldn't admit to your caring older brother that that happened; you just couldn't.

    "What's wrong? What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! The fact that he drove you to do something like that to yourself! I'm going to make him regret it, just you watch me!" he screamed, fighting against you with all of his might.

    "What?This?"  you asked, pointing to the one scratch that he had seen.

    "YES!" he growled, examining it with the most disgusted scowl on his face.

    "This was just a cut I got the other day when I fell," you lied. You surprised yourself; you actually sound believable.

    Lance stopped struggling. He sighed, looking down to the ground with his face in his hands. "You promise that's all it is?" he asked, sounding scared but relieved at the same time.

    "Yes, there's no reason to kill Keith over that, now is there?" you asked him, smiling softly as you pressed a tender kiss to his temple, hoping to calm him down.

    Lance groaned slightly. "I guess not... Although it would be fun..." he trailed off, smirking evilly at the idea.

    "Lance, no!" you giggled, playfully smacking his arm.

    "Okay, okay! Only if you promise to come with us," he smirked, trying his best to negotiate what little he could with you.

    You playfully groaned. "Alright, deal," you said, smiling as you grabbed your suitcase out of your room and gave it to Lance. He called the others to start loading up in the Castle while you quickly changed and said your good-byes to your parents. Except this time, Lance was there to say some with you.

    After your good-byes, Keith came in to yell at you guys for being late. He wouldn't admit it to anyone, but he was glad that you were going along with them.

    You and Lance laughed, walking out of your house to go and board the ship. Keith followed behind you, but was stopped by your mom. She smiled at him.

    "Hey, Keith, is it? Could I ask you to deliver a message to Lance for me? I couldn't ask in front of (Y/N)," she asked in her sweet voice.

    "Sure," Keith replied, hoping that this would go by fast.

    "Can you just warn him that (Y/N) has had some... Run-ins with some people that has given her some... Tendencies..." she said, trying to put it nicely for him. But he understood well enough anyways.

    "Oh, I'm sorry to hear. I will deliver the message right away," Keith promised, heading for the door.

    "Oh, and can you warn the others just to be as nice as they can to her? I wouldn't want something bad to happen, not that it would but just as a precaution?" she asked, worried about her baby. Keith nodded, feeling his heart drop as he remembered what (Y/N) had overheard the night before. He quickly ran out to the ship, trying hard to ignore the sinking feeling in his stomach.

   'Dear Lord, what have I done?'
_______________________________
Yay, I finally have another part up! I'm so glad that so many of you like this book so much! You guys are definitely the reason I keep updating! I love getting comments like that, so if you have nice comments, that would be greatly appreciated!

Special thanks to:

RaphaelTiamat
@yukiislonely00
@hgslozkylo042187

For all of the encouragement~