Not-So-Secret Makeout Session

"Well, I'm going to go up and finish packing," you lied as you ran up the stairs to your room. What your family and new friends didn't know was that (Y/B/N) was actually going up to the window in your room, and that you were going to go let him in. By the time you got up there, he was already sitting on the ledge waiting to be let in.

    "Hey babe," you smiled as you opened the window and he crawled in. 

    "Hey," he said as he snaked his arms around your waist. 

    "Do you really have to go?" he asked with a sad look in his eyes. You sighed; you hated seeing him heartbroken like that. 

    "Unfortunately, I do. I'll come visit when I can though!" you promised, smiling at him.

    "(Y/N), you would cry because your brother would never come visit," he pointed out. 

    "Well, I'll try extra hard to come home," You promised, lacing your fingers together. 

    "At least FaceTime me every now and then, okay babe?" he asked you. You smiled. 

    "Every day," he smirked back at you, and pulled you so you guys were sitting on the bed.

    "Well, if your going away, can I give you a goodbye present?" he asked with a mischievous glint in his eye. 

   "Depends..." you smirked, snaking your arms around his neck. 

    "I'll take that as a yes..." He said as he leaned in and connected your lips.

------------------------------------------------------
    Pidge had gone upstairs to look for you, and looked through the crack in the door to see you and (Y/B/N) making out on the bed! She ran away quietly to go down and tell the rest of them.

    "Lance! You need to go see what (Y/N)'s doing!" she shouted. But instead of just Lance going to investigate, everyone stood up and followed Pidge. She led them up to where your room was, and indicated for them to go in. Lance quietly crept into the room, to see you lying on top of (Y/B/N) while making out. He saw his hands traveling up your sides as the rest of the crew came to the door to see what was before them before Lance started shouting:

    "(Y/N)! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you immediately pushed yourself off of (Y/B/N) to see the entire crew standing there. (Y/B/N) sat up, while your face turned to the color of Keith's jacket. Everyone looked surprised; nobody expected to see that. They had all thought he had left. Everyone had a shocked look on their face, everyone except Keith. Keith's look was broken, and you didn't understand why.

    Before you could even say a word to explain, Keith bolted from the sight, running downstairs so he could be alone. He's lost and he hasn't even tried yet...
_______________________________
I hope you guys enjoy that! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been working on my other stories and I haven't had much time during the week. Most of the time I have is on the weekends and most of that is spent catching up on some Zzz. I'll try to post when I can, and feel free to comment about wanting another part if I disappear for a while!