53~ Voice (Sana×Mark)

Requested by JustRose_

Enjoy!

[PRE-MADE]
___________________

Mark walked to the payphone all dizzy like. He has been crying for a long time when his dog, CoCo died. *knock on wood*

He dialed not knowing which numbers he was pressing.

"Hello?" The other line spoke.

Mark smiled even though he has no idea who he was talking to.

"Hello?" The girl from the other line spoke again.

"Hello." He managed to say.

"Who is this?"

The girl's voice was soothing to his ears.

"I don't know you too. I'm Mark. I'm just making random phone calls right now." He said straightforwardly.

"Hi Mark, I'm Sana. May I ask why you're making random phone calls?" She asked.

"Well, my dog died and I'm really disappointed."

"Do you make random phone calls whenever you're sad?" She asked.

"Nope. This is my first time."

"Well, Mark. I'm sorry for the loss of your dog but I have to get going. I'm in a restaurant right now and my parents are waiting for me to come back."

"No, please. Stay." Mark stopped her before she was able to hang up. "I really need someone to talk to..."

After a few minutes the two were having fun with each other. Even though they were just listening to each other's voices and they are complete strangers.

"I would love to hear your voice again." Mark murmured but loud enough for Sana to head.

Sana pretended that she didn't hear a thing but smiled.

"Bye Mark." Sana said hung up.

She walked to her parents and apologized for taking so long.

On the other side, Mark looked at the payphone-phone (lol wut) in disappointment.

He can't dial her again because he barely saw the numbers he touched. He put the payphone back to its place.

He walked away, kicking rocks on the way. But then he bumped on to a girl. "Ah." The girl slightly groaned.

"I'm sorry..." Mark apologized.

"Ne, it's fine." She responded.

Mark looked at her with squinted eyes and he tilted his head. The girl was confused at his doing.

It's good to hear her voice again...
________________________
A/N: Man! I haven't been updating in a while. Let me explain:

√Exams
√Lack Of Ideas
√Lack Of WiFi

Yeah that's it.

And oh yeah!

√My Sister

Thank You Yeong Gams!

Good day/night!

-TofuTozaki