32~ Back To December (Nayeon×JB)

Thank you ajunetokki for request.

[EDITED: Please go to the comments to see the while story]

I apologize once again that you cannot see my last story, I commented it.
__________________

"Nayeon-ah! Come on, it's Your birthday." My sister said trying to wake me up.

I groaned in my sleep. "I don't wanna get up. Summer was already bad enough!" I yelled to her.

"Suit yourself." She sighed and left the room. "No wonder JB broke up with you." I heard her from outside my room.

A tear fell from my eye. I just wanna go back to December and experience the time he asked me to be his.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

My slumber didn't last long when I heard Christmas songs.

My eyes opened. I was at my friend's house having a Christmas party, everyone was having fun, everyone had an ugly sweater on.

I really went back to December.

I was so confused, I thought she's dreaming but after my attempt of pinching myself, instead I only felt pain.

I don't know what to do. I'm wearing the exact same clothes what I wore at Christmas. Shi-

"Nayeon! Oh Finally there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you. I have friends that I want you to meet." The owner of this house, my friend Jihyo said interrupting my thoughts.

"Wh-Wha-" Before I could continue she dragged me from the couch and brought ne to the kitchen.

This is exactly what happened.

When we arrived to the kitchen I saw a bunch of her friends who I am friends with at the present day.

"This is Tzuyu, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Yugyeom, Jinyoung, and JB." My eyes immediately landed on JB's.

I miss him so much.

I walked to them and shook they're hands, though shaking JB's hand was different. I missed the warmth of his hand.

"I'll let you guys talk for awhile." Jihyo said referring to me and JB.

Not sure if I would be happy to see him again.

"You're Im Nayeon, am I right? Jihyo has been talking about on how a great friend you are." Jb said the exact same thing from the past.

I nodded my head. I miss him so so much right now, I wish I could just hug him right now. But I'm afraid it will change the future.

****

"Bye, Jihyo. Merry Christmas!" I said goodbye to Jihyo and left the house.

I waited for a taxi. Jb suddenly walked beside me.

"Hi Jb." I said.

"Hello." He said back.

A taxi soon came and I walked inside but Jb stopped me.

"I have to tell you something." He started. I know what he's gonna say, his confession. "I know we just met, but you're really pretty and I think I would like to see your pretty face more often."

"Hurry up. I got places to go to!" The driver said with an annoyed tone. How rude.

"I like you Nayeon." Jb blurted out.

After what he said everything was black.

And now, here I am waking up from my dream.

I checked my phone only to see a text from JB.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have broken up with you. Like I said when we met, I want to see your pretty face more often. Please forgive me, Im Nayeon.

_______________

A/N: Thank you for reading!

-TofuTozaki