35~ Love Letters (Sana×Mark)

Thank You nanly_chan

_______________

Sana walked to her locker and opened it, when it was wide open, a bunch of papers fell out.

Sana was so clueless but decided to read it later.

****

When she got home she decided to do her homework but when she opened her bag she only found the notes.

She removed then from the bag carefully and started to read them.

Hi Sana, You don't know me, well technically you do but you get the point.

Sana smiled at the letter.

I will give you clues so you can figure out who I am. I'm one of your best friends.

"Tzuyu?" Sana asked herself.

No. I'm not a girl. The reason why I made these letters is because I like you and I'm afraid to say it. I think you might get the idea in who I am, but you have a lot boy best friends though.

I write these letters whenever I'm not with you, so I'm not with you a lot of times obviously as you can tell by how much letters I made.

Here's a clue, I asked you to prom but you declined and went with a senior. Well that was a weak clue, a lot of guys asked you out to prom.

Another clue, I bought you chocolates for your birthday you said that you can't eat sweets. I know you were lying.

After an hour if reading there was one more.

Look out your window.

Sana slowly walked to her window and saw a guy outside her house.

Flip it
   ↓

It said at the bottom of the paper. She flipped it to the other side.

Open the door. It's me.

Sana went downstairs to open the door, revealing one of her best friends, Mark.

Sana didn't expect this. Mark had flowers with him.

"Mark?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked straightforward.

Sana was taken aback.

He held out the flowers.

Sana slowly reached out for it. Once she had it she had a smell.

She slowly nodded.

"Ah! Thank you! You don't know how much I've been waiting for the answer. Thank goodness you said Yes! I wrote the letters coming from the heart."

Sana giggled at Mark's sudden reaction she can't help but hug him.

____________________

A/N: Thank You for reading.

Not only that I have other thank you's'

Thank you for:

3K+ reads

100+ votes

200+ comments

And almost 100 followers!!!!

I love you guys so much!

Support me!

-TofuTozaki