24~ Princess Diary (Chaeyoung×Yugyeom)

AmlyaQis_ thank you for suggesting. Really thank you...

My first time to do a fantasy. Warning may not be as good as you think.

(I don't really ship them but finally Chaeyoung's time to shine)
_______________________

"I cannot believe that our people actually believe in these stories." Princess Chaeyoung ranted with a disgusting look. "I mean, come on. You kiss a frog and the frog will transform into your prince. Can people get real for awhile?"

"I know right. Do they think that royalty is a joke?" Her younger sister, Princess Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Oh dear! Have the readers of these books ever tried kissing a frog? Oh gross..." Her older sister, Princess Dahyun said sending chills down her spine.

A knock was heard on their door. The sisters eyes were focused on the door. "Come in..." Chaeyoung said politely.

The door opened revealing their mother, Queen Jihyo. (Lol. I can't.)

"Girls, its time for supper." She announced.

The 3 girls all gave glances to each other before saying. "We'll be right there."

Their mom nodded and she let her three daughters continue whatever they're doing.

"No!" Chaeyoung groaned and stood up from the bed.

"What's wrong?" Dahyun asked.

"The reason why we'll be having our dinner so early is because she'll talk about marriage and stuff." Chaeyoung said and plopped herself on her bed throwing her hair in random places.

"What? Mother wouldn't do that. We're still young." Tzuyu said.

"Exactly, I thought she was joking." Chaeyoung said.

"Well, if we don't like the prince, there's nothing we can do. It will break Mother's heart. As the eldest in the room, I say we should just let it be." Dahyun said standing up. "Come on, let's have dinner."

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu groaned at their eldest but followed her anyways.

The three went to the dining table.

"What took you girls so long? The salad is going cold. Well, hurry now let's dig in shall we?" Their mother said sweetly.

They ate in silence.

"Well, to break the awkward silence, I'll speak up." Chaeyoung said. "Mother, I don't want to get married."

"Chaeyoung!" Dahyun scolded the younger.

"What? She's going to bring it up somehow..." Chaeyoung muttered.

"We talked about this-"

"That's enough." Their mom said cutting Dahyun off. "I'm not forcing you to get married, but now is the right time for the marriage. Declining is fine but think about the future. Here's the bright side, the prince is extremely handsome."

"I don't care about the looks, I care about their personality. I want to meet this prince before I marry him." Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung couldn't believe that she accepted the marriage.

"Very well you'll meet him here tomorrow." Their mom said.

"Wait. Is it just me? How about Dahyun and Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Oh dear no. Tzuyu is busy with school." Their mother said.

"How about Dahyun?" Chaeyoung asked.