38~ Coffee Shop Love (Sana×Mark)

Blxck_Prxncxss

Thank You Thank You Thank You. This book is #928 in FANFICTION. I know it's not a really really good rank, but I just beat 72 fanfictions out there.

[KINDLY READ]

Keep requesting but kindly include other members of TWICE.

I have counted the members that was already PUBLISHED into this book:

Nayeon: 9 one shots

Jeongyeon: 0 one shots

Momo: 6 one shots

Sana: 4 one shots (including this one)

Jihyo: 2 one shots

Mina: 7 one shots

Dahyun: 6 one shots

Chaeyoung: 3 one shots

Tzuyu: 1 one shot

So obviously Nayeon got the most one shots.

Please give other members a chance to have a story.
___________________

Sana walked to her favorite coffee shop. When she walked in the smell of coffee entered her nose.

She smiled before walking to a table. She was supposed to meet with friends for a group project right now.

She ordered a coffee while waiting. Her foot tapping on the floor, her head is resting on her palm while she stares at the window, waiting for her friends.

After minutes and minutes, it was her curfew and she had to leave the shop.

She stood up and got her things, she's disappointed that not even a single one of them came.

She sighed before opening the door to exit.

Her head was hung low causing her to not see who's on front of her. She bumped into a guy and her papers fell.

The papers were everywhere. The man didn't hesitate to help her pick them up. Sana was pleased that he helped.

Both of their hands landed on this one particular paper and they faced each other.

Their faces are close, Sana started to heat up and she stood up immediately.

"T-Thank You." She bowed and got the papers from his hand before leaving the shop.

Sana smiled to herself, she's blushing like crazy.

She ran to her house and couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Coffee Shop Love..." She mumbled.

__________________

A/N: Thank You for reading.

And thank you for supporting this story. Cannot believe it, #928 in FANFICTION. There are a lot of Fanfictions out there and I got 928.

Thank you thank you thank you.

-TofuTozaki