30~ Friend (Mina×Mark)

dimsumkid_l thanks for the suggestion.

I'm not dead, I was just sick.

News. News. News....

Junior has changed his stage name to his legal name "Jinyoung"

I'll change all the 'Juniors' to 'Jinyoung' soon cause, ain't nobody got time for that.

_______________

Mark ran to the flower shop to buy flowers. (obviously)

He bought chocolate, food, drinks and all the good stuff.

The reason why he is buying all these stuff is because its his crush's birthday.

He wants to be the first one to greet her and give her a gift.

He arrived at her home. He looked at his clothes before knocking on the door.

It didn't take while for the door to open revealing the parents.

The parents already know who its for. They called their birthday daughter, Mina.

Mina arrived at the door, the parents left the two.

Mark took a deep breath. "Happy Birthday Mina. I got you these things." He was so nervous that he couldn't talk properly.

Mina found it cute though. "Thank you." She lightly grabbed the things from Mark's hand.

She smelled the flower and looked at the chocolates.

"Thank you so much, I was beginning g to think that someone forgot my birthday. You're such a good friend."

Mark nodded.

Mina closed the door and Mark walked away from the house.

Should he smile that they are friends? Or should he cry that that's what he'll always be?

A friend.

________________

A/N:

I'm sorry that's all I got.

So... I got this idea.

PM me to give me a storyline, I will gladly give credit to you. I'm running out of a story line and I don't want to leave you guys waiting so kindly PM me a storyline and again I will gladly give credits.

-TofuTozaki