Chapter 28

A. N.

HAAAI FAM! well here is another update and P. S. They did break up okay Camila and Lauren are no longer together but let's see if they do get back together. I hope you enjoy it if you don't then there's always a second chapter.

*Camila's P. O. V. *

Alex. Fucking Alex. Lauren's first love. I wasn't enough again. I haven't slept for a week now. Haven't eaten much either. I haven't moved at all and all I did was sob in Dinah's room. I am glad it's our break and I don't get to deal with Lauren until 3 more weeks. I don't know what to do to be honest I feel like my heart was torn out from my chest.

"Dinah why can't I always be enough for anyone I love? " I said my voice cracking.

"Chanch you are enough you just fall for stupid assholes most of the time. "She said earning a chuckle from me.

"You're right. " I said.

"Hey Ally and I are going out to a club downtown wanna come? Since you've locked yourself here for a week now. " She said removing the blanket over me.

"Nooooo. " I whined.

"Come on Mila you should have some fun!" She said removing the blanket again.

"Fine. " I said giving up.

After we were already to go my phone rang, it was Lauren. I chose to shrug it off and went on my way.

Tonight I'm having fun.

Minutes later we were in the club.

"I'm gonna go grab some drinks. " i said to Dinah and Ally.

I walked to the bar going through tons of people.

"Hey one rum on the rocks. " I said to the bartender.

After looking around and waiting for my drink i saw a familiar raven haired girl drinking her life away.

"Shit. " I hissed.

Well she doesn't look okay I should help her.

Of course my first instinct was to help her.

"Hey? " I said shaking her.

"Camila? " She replied. God I fucking missed her voice.

"Hey come on let's get you home you're a drunken mess. " I said.

"Wait no you're not my Camila I'm just too drunk. Leave me alone lady." She said turning away from me.

"What? I am Camila." I said.

"No you're not because my Camila wouldn't dare to come close to me because I fucking messed up. " She said as she started sobbing.

"Yeah how did you mess up? " I asked.

"Because I didn't tell her I was going to see my ex and she thought I cheated. " She said.

"Did you? " I said.

"Ewww no he's gay plus I wouldn't do that to Camila I fucking love her too much for that. " She said.

Shit she was telling the truth.

"Okay then. I promise I won't do anything, but let me take you home yeah? " I said.

"Okay. But no funny business lady okay? " She said hardly keeping up.

She's so adorable.

*Dinah's P. O. V. *

"Mani? " I said.

"Dinah? " She turned around.

Holy shit if Mani's here Lauren is here. Where the fuck is Camila?!

"Dinah please don't. " Mani said as she held my hand.

"Just pray that she doesn't meet and touch my best friend Mani. " I said.

I sure fucking hope Camila doesn't see Lauren.

*Camila's P. O. V. *

"Lauren wake up we're here. " I said.

"Okay okay Lady. " She said.

After I dragged her ass out Of the cab we went inside the house.

"Come on Lauren help yourself up. " I said.

As she did we finally got to her bedroom.

"Come on you need to change. " I told her.

"What? No! Remember no funny business lady!" She said.

"No funny business I promise. " I said.

"Okay. " She said softly.

I got her clothes from her drawers.

As I sat down next to her fuck this is the first time I've been so close to her for days.

"Okay take your shirt off. " I said.

As she obliged I just stared at her and all I can think about is I was fucking naive for not even trying to listen to her.

"Hey eyes up here lady. " She said as I cleared my throat and finally she was finished changing.

I got up and she laid down as I placed the blanket over her.

"Thank you Lady. " She said softly.

"God I'm sorry Laur. " I said kissing her forehead.

I'm going to fix this Lauren