Chapter 19

*Lauren's P.O.V.*

The doors flew open and to at our not so surprise it was the one and only Dinah Jane.

"Hey guys! I thought you killed each other after all the screaming and shouting everything suddenly died down but here you are finally making up." Dinah said cooing at the site of us.

"Hey guys!! They haven't killed each other it's safe to come in!" She shouted and the other 3 who set us up came in.

"Finally I was scared that they murdered each other." Ally said.

"Awww you guys it's about time! You Dinah we did a pretty good job Captain." Shawn said and gave Dinah a High Five.

"Guys we're still here you know?" Camila said raising her eyebrows which caused me to giggle.

"Yeah we know and we don't care Mila because our hard work paid off so hush up." Dinah said.

"How is this exactly hard work Dinah?" I asked her with sarcasm in my tone.

"Uh excuse me -- she flipped her hair dramatically -- do you know how hard it is to drag your Cuban ass out of bed? With you still mopping huh?" She said.

"Oh Dinah I don't want to without Camila I don't have a reason to get up blah blah blah." She and the other girl joined in to mock me while they all burst out laughing.

"Okay okay point taken." I said raising my hands up defensively.

Camila leaned in the crook of my neck.

"Without me you have no reason to get up huh?" She whispered in my ear almost seductively. I tensed up with her sudden gesture.

"Of course, baby girl. Without you I'm nothing. " I grinned at her earning a few gagging and cooing from our friends but seeing her eyes light up while I said that, was worth it.

"Really?" She asked.

"Of course." I said as she just smiled and placed her head back to the crook of my neck as I felt her smile against my skin.

"Oh and by the way thank you guys for you know helping us." I said to Dinah and the others.

"Of course Ralph it's our pleasure plus seeing you both mopping sucks and we wanted our ship sailing so it was worth it." Dinah said.

"Even if we have to deal with both of you being all lovey dovey with each other which makes us wanna puke rainbows but it's still better than to see you both heart broken." Shawn said.

"Damn... and here I thought you wanted to steal my girl from me." I blurted out loud.

"My girl hm? I like the sound of that." Whispered in my ears while I kissed her forehead.

"N to the nah to the No no no, my friend. No one should and will ever dare to come between Camren unless you know they're assholes and stupid people so." Shawn shrugged.

"As much as I want to continue this lovely get together we all have work to do." Dinah said standing up.

"Oh yeah Will texted me awhile ago we have some recordings to do." Ally said looking at her phone, and with that being said we all stood up and headed to leave and go to the recording room for us.

"Hey guys I should also get going, I need to see Hailee later so." He said as he pulled out his phone.

"Are you guys going on a date?" Camila smirked.

"I don't know maybe?" He said as he started to blush.

"Oh my gosh #Shailee." Dinah and Camila screamed.