Chapter 3

*Camila's P.O.V.*

"Camila." It was Lauren she was gazing through my eyes and had her hand cupping my face.
"I'm so in love with you that I can't even think about anyone else." She said with so much passion and love.
I wanted to speak up but I couldn't because the next thing I know is that her lips captured my own. Our lips moved in sync, like it was meant to be together, it was perfect, but then...
I was woken up by a loud voice.

"Y'all wake up!! We have to get ready for our interview come on wakey wakey!!" Ally shouted.

" Geez Als it's too early to shout don't you think?" I groaned while rubbing my forehead.

" You're the only one who's late actually plus you've been mumbling you know who's name Mila and be glad she's not here to hear it." She giggled.

Shit. Stupid dream now I didn't get to wake up, but it's worth it though on how the dreams played out and really I had to sleep talk? What if she's there then they're will be a lot of explaining to do.

I was flustered because of what Ally said but instead of just sitting around I ran and headed for the showers while I hear the 3 other girls laughing but I wonder where is the green eyed beauty.

I was finished showering and got dressed. I was wearing a white croptop with a faded blue ripped jeans and my black converse.
I was about to leave but when I opened the door I suddenly slammed into someone.

"Shit! ow that hurt." We both hissed.
I realized who it was and helped her up.

"Damn it Laur why the hell are you here? Watch where you're going please." I said half shouting.

"Sorry Camz. I was just about to call you because they sent me and I was on tumblr while walking so I wasn't watching where I was going." She looked down, pouting while rubbing her forehead.

"Well next time be careful alright? Plus I'm the clumsy one in this relationship." I said smiling at here while lifting her head up.

"Relationship? I like the sound of that." She blushed with a big smirk plastered on her face.

"Well we are, aren't we? We're Lolo and Camz right?" I blushed while thinking for a fast excuse.

We just stood there smiling at each other and looking into each others eyes as if we were lost in each other until a voice interrupted us.

"YO CAMREN! GAZE INTO EACH OTHERS EYES LATER WE HAVE TO GO!" Dinah shouted.

"Damn it Dinah!" She hissed in a low tone but still loud enough for me to hear so I giggled. She just smiled at me and offered her hand.

"Come on let's go before Dinah gives us a poly beat down." She smiled.
I just nodded and couldn't help but to smile like an idiot because our hands were intertwined together.

When we got there Lauren went Normani because Mani was asking her something and needed privacy as of me I went to Dinah.

"Remind me again why we're friends? " I said with a serious tone.

"Because you love me Mila and I give great cuddles." She flipped her hair.

"Damn Cheechee you're so full of yourself plus I should kill you right now because you made us both blush you little ass." I said laughing.

"Whatever gurl, we both know y'all enjoy being called Camren even if you act like you don't." She rolled her eyes.

"True true" I nodded in agreement.
Soon we went to the interview we were all heading for. I sat in between Dinah and Lauren. It was time to begin the interview, I was nervous until some soft warm hands grabbed my hands and I noticed it was Lauren and she just gave me a reassuring smiled at me and I did the same not letting go of her hand.

----------------------------------------
A.N.
Hey munchies what's up? I love y'all and tell me if I should continue this or not?