Chapter 27

A. N.

Super short sorry I know but it's an update so I hope you like it and guys I posted a new cover on my YouTube channel go check it out. >>> https://youtu.be/PGK4wG2oq08

*Lauren's P. O. V. *

Shit shit shit shit oh hell noooo I am so fucking screwed!!  Why did I do something stupid? I should have just told her...

Too late for that now idiot

Wow thanks conscience.

After panicking like a piece of shit I received a call from Dinah. Oh shit I need to get ready for some ass whooping. When I finally had the guts I finally answered.

Dinah: YOU LITTLE SHIT HOW DARE YOU LAUREN?!  YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!!!

damn she's not even on speaker but I think she broke my ear drums.

Me: Dinah it's not what it seems...

Dinah: Oh yeah?  Fucking explain to me how it's not how it seems you jerk!  You're lucky Mani is on your side but Ally and I will whoop your ass if you come near Mila!!

Me: Dinah please let me talk to her.. And Mani knows the real story that's why.

Dinah: Shut up you fucking cheater!  Jeez Laur i thought you were better than this.

Me: I AM NOT A FUCKING CHEATER DINAH JANE!!!  ALEX IS FUCKING GAY AND SO AM I THAT'S WHY WE BROKE UP BEFORE IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!!!

Camila: You don't get to talk to Dinah like that!  Stop fucking lying Lauren and man the fuck up!

Me: Camz please listen to me I would never cheat on you like that..

Camila: Fuck you and your lies. Goodbye Lauren.

Shit shit.. 

Once it sinked in I started sobbing. Fuck I'm going to lose her, wait I already did.

Hours passed by and all I could do was cry and cry when someone knocked on my door.

"Mani? " I said as my voice barely audible.

"Damn you're a mess. Why don't you drink the pain yeah? " She said revealing a case of beer and chips.

"Yes please" I said.

"Hay mija they don't believe you and I can't even reason with them too.. " Mani said.

"It's alright Mani I should have told her who I was meeting with anyways. I just hope she'll want to talk to me and make me explain." I said.

"It's alright Lo and don't worry she will she just needs time yeah? " She said.

"Fine let's just finish this beer so I can forget. " I said grabbing the beer from her.

"That's my girl! " She said laughing.