Chapter 8

*Lauren's P.O.V.*

Today is the official mark of our break, we're all heading home to spend out break with our own families. This was a great thing for us because we can finally rest even for just a couple weeks. None of us is actually sad that we're parting due to the fact that we spend to much time together already. It will suck for me though I won't get to see the beautiful brown eyed girl even if we live 45 minutes apart, plus we have a rule that we don't really contact each other for the break well not about work of course but other than that we still do keep in touch.

"Hey Laur?" I snapped out of my thoughts and heard the beautiful girl cuddled up to me speak.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What will you be doing this break?" She asked mindlessly tracing patterns on my covered abdomen.

"I don't know yet Camz but most likely I'll be spending it sleeping and/or being with my friends back at home or the Family, why?" I asked.

"Nothing just curious." She looked up and smiled at me.

"YO CAMREN LET'S GO WE'LL BE LATE FOR OUR FLIGHTS!" Dinah screamed.

We untangled our bodies and gathered our things to be brought outside.

"Geez Dinah no need to shout." I said pretending to make it seem like her screaming made my ears hurt.

"Sorry gurl, you know Ally if she finds out you're not out yet then she'll scream at me to get you, and we know how loud she can be." She raised her hand up in defense and I just gave her a nod.

When we walked in we started to hug each other and went to our different stations due to our different flights and destinations. Camz and I live in the same city so we get to have the same flight.

"Bah Felicia's see you in 3 weeks." Dinah said waving us all off while we all did the same and finally separated.

When we started to board the plane and get settled, of course Camila and I sit together. When we finally got settled in I noticed Camila already drifting off to sleep. Her head was literally falling to the point that she's going to bang her head on the seats. I gently placed her head on my shoulder and as soon as I did she started cuddling up to me.

"Goodnight princess." I whispered and kissed her for head.

"You both look cute together, how long have you been together?" An old lady who was walking pass our seats.

"Oh no ma'am we aren't together. " I said trying to brush off the woman's comment.

"Well honey, for what I've witnessed I'd say if you aren't together then you like her don't you?" She asked.

All I did was smile, and look at the beautiful girl I was holding, and I just gave the woman a soft nod, which she kindly returned and continued walking to her destination.

I plugged my earphones in and blasted some The 1975 songs, which soon enough I started drifting off to sleep.

I woke up perfectly at the right timing when we finally landed and I saw how the girl I've been holding is still sleeping peacefully.

"Hey Camz wake up we're here princess." I said shaking her.

She then opened her eyes and stretched her arms out.

"Good morning Miss Lauren." She said in a cute baby voice.

I couldn't help but to giggle at her dorky actions.

"Come on. Your Family is waiting." I said pulling her arms.

"Woah slow down captain. They ain't going nowhere." Camila said making us stop.