Chapter 12

*Dinah's P.O.V.*

I can feel all the tension between Camila and Lauren, and I understand Camila being mad though after hearing what Lauren said to her that was the worst thing ever considering Mila is starting to fall for the girl. God why can't this ship just tell each other what they feel and get on with it, haaay it's so hard to be the Captain.
As I was walking down the bus I heard sniffing in one of the bunks, I recognized it was from Camila's bunk so I opened her curtain to check up on her.

"Hey Chancho, you alright? Wait no dumb question.. " I said.

"Don't worry Chee it's alright.. Chee does loving hurts like this all the time?" She said and starting sobbing again.

"Aww Chanch -- I pulled her in a hug -- not all the time, but for real this is just the start of it. You need to fight for your love Mila. " I tried comforting her.

"How can I Chee? She doesn't feel the same way obviously and she even told me that her life doesn't revolve around me." She cried even harder which made my heart break, curse both of you for being too stubborn and oblivious to each others feeling!

" Mila.. we both know Lauren didn't mean that, plus she's been crying all week too which means she cares for you deeply. Lauren loves you so much Camila and we both know her life does revolve around you, she just said that in an attempt to hide what she's feeling. " I explained.

"Ugh! I know Dinah that's the problem, I know all of those stuff and I'm certain which makes it so hard to be mad at her especially the fact that I'm in love with her isn't helping... " her eyes widened at her sudden confession.

"Awww My Chancho is falling in love, but don't worry chanch just try talking to her when you're ready then maybe things can run smoothly this time." I gave her a warm smile and a kiss on her forehead.

"Thanks Cheechee, I will as soon as the pain subsides and it won't end in shouting at each other." She said.

"Okay okay, I'll leave you to sleep then yeah?" Covering her with her blankets.

She just mumbled a yes and started drifting off to sleep, I wish you knew what Lauren really feels about you.

*Normani's P.O.V.*

It's been weeks since Carmen's fight and things are worse now, the tension and everything between them is so heavy. I'll admit Lauren was mostly at fault considering she didn't think twice on what she said to Camila, but Camila too was at fault because she didn't let Lauren explain. I hate how both of them are so into each other yet they don't want to tell each others feelings just to get this over with and they can live happily ever after.

"Hey Laur, you need some water you've been sobbing there for hours now?" I asked Lauren, seeing her eyes was so puffy and red makes me feel sad too.

" Yes please Mani." She said in a soft tone that I can barely hear, I stood up and grabbed us some water.

"Mani? Why did I have to be such an idiot and tell her those kind of things?" She said tears forming in her eyes.

"Lauren, I will admit what you did was beyond stupid if you really like Camila but you said that in the heat of the moment plus you did do it for the sake of hiding your feelings, even if it's still unreasonable. " I explained to her.

" I don't like her Mani -- my eyes widened -- I love her, and how can I tell her that now if she hates my guts." She said crying even more.

"Aww Lauren she doesn't hate you she just got hurt but don't worry time will pass and things will be okay." I tried comforting her.

"I hope so Mani, thank you for the talking but I'm going to bed I'm exhausted. " She stoop up and went to her bunk.

I was watching a movie until I heard footsteps coming.

"Hey Mani." Dinah said.

"Hey D what's up?" I said.

"Have you talked to Lauren?" She asked.

"Yeah I have, have you talked to Camila?" I asked.

"Yeah I have and it sucks knowing that she's in love with Lauren but she's still in pain." She said

"Holy.. I hate the fact that their both in love with each other but can't tell each other because of the pain they both caused each other." I said.

"Oh my god so you mean Lauren is also in love with Camila?" She whispered yell.

"Yes!" And with that we both fan girled and just squealed.

"Oh my. We need to fix this and help them make up."Dinah said

"Hell yeah!" I replied.

*Lauren's P.O.V."

As I finished my conversation with Mani on my way to my own bunk I heard mumbling in Camila's bunk. Before I opened it I asked Dinah from the back lounge, who was heading to Mani, if Camila was asleep and when she said yes, I took a peek at the girl I've been dying to get close to this past few weeks. I started at her, wrapped in her blankets and sleeping so peacefully.

"I miss you Lauren." I heard her say in her sleep as I felt heat rushing to my cheeks.

I have never smiled and felt so happy like this in a few weeks now.

" I miss you too Camz, I love you." I leaned in and kissed her forehead.

" I love you too Lauren." She spoke again.

This time my heart felt like it was about to explode and my brain seemed to have troubles processing what she just said.

After a while and my brain finally caught up with my heart, I just stared at her and said.

"I'll do everything to get you back Camila, I promise you that. I love you so much to give up." I said and kissed her cheek and went to my bunk.

*Dinah's P.O.V.*

And we just caught that all in tape.