"UUUHH!" My eyes pop open, my back arches, and one of my hands has a firm grip so that whatever it is stays put as it pushes against my walls. I slide down on the thing further and it goes deeper which entices another moan from me.
I close my eyes again because I'm not really seeing anything around me. My entire being is focused on my pleasure at the moment. My surrounding environment be damned.

The obstruction then moves out and pushes itself back in. I suck in a breath and rock to its rhythm. The the obstruction curls and strokes my walls- it's almost too much to handle.

I feel my body getting close and then something warm starts pulling on my clitoris. I again take a sharp breath in and breathe out a deep moan. 

The obstruction pumps faster and my breath hitches in my throat. My muscles start to clench and I feel incredibly close to my finish.

Give it to me Phoebe....

'Mr. M-OOHHH!' I never finished the thought. My climax wiped my brain clean and I drifted off in bliss.

When I resurface, I opened my eyes to a smirking Mr. M on his knees in front of me.

"I could watch you fucking my fingers for eternity and it still wouldn't be enough for me." he looks rather boastful.

I notice my surroundings and realize that I'm laying on a blanket on the floor of the short limo. The divider is still up and I'm naked. Mr. M just made me cum.

'This is how I want to be woken up from now on.'

I'm feeling so happy that I want to try something new with this man. 

I sit up and push Mr. M back so that he's sitting with his back against the seat. He's still wearing clothes which makes me raise my eyebrow in question.

"I refuse to fully fuck you while you're sleeping Phoebe. I want you alert and ready." He growls out the last part and it makes me feel sexy as hell.

I tug off his pants and he lifts his hips to help me do so.

When I finally get his erection free, my mouth salivates at the sight. I don't think he'll mind if I just hop on....

'No Phoebe! He's given us oral multiple times already, we should at least try to return the favor. Plus, are we really ready to give up our V-card?'  The answer to that is no. I may be physically willing but am I mentally ready? I'm not so sure about that.

I lower my head to his tip and suck on it hard. Mr. M seems to like that because his head rolls back onto the seat. I swirl my tongue on his tip out of instinct and Mr. M pushes more of himself into my mouth. I don't really see the big deal about blowjobs, I'm sucking on skin-that's it. 'Maybe I should buy those flavored lubes.'

As I'm thinking, Mr. M pushes himself even deeper I realize that his aim is my throat. Rachel once told me that the trick to a great deep throat is to act like you're swallowing the dick.

I try doing that a couple of times and Mr. M seems to like it but my gag reflex is protesting. I'll just need more practice but for right now- I'm done. I bring my hand up to stroke him while I suck on his tip hard. Sometimes I'll suck on either side but that hinders my strokes.

I soon get tired of sucking on tasteless skin so I continue my stroke and sit on top of Mr. M's thighs. He hasn't said anything for a while but he has moaned quite a bit so that's a good sign.

I lean up to press my chest against his and I still see that he has his shirt on.
 'This won't do at all.'

I tug up Mr. M's shirt and he removes it rather quickly. As a reward for quick reflexes I bob my mouth up and down on his tip some more.

As I place my naked chest against his, I lower my mouth to whisper in his ear. My grip on his dick is firm and I'm stroking at a pretty steady pace.

"Is this satisfactory sir?" I purr

He says nothing but moans. I whisper some rather kinky stuff in his ear until he says that he's close.

I suck vigorously on his tip until he grunts and then i immediately move so that he cums on my stomach. I'm not at the point where I'm comfortable with him coming in my mouth yet.

While he's recuperating, I quickly clean myself with some wet wipes and I put my clothes back on. Then i sit next to him and trail kisses all along his jaw and neck. After about two minutes he wraps his arm around my waist.

"That was quite satisfactory Phoebe." He sounds content and a little breathless. I smile at his compliment.

Something changes and I look around the car but nothing seems out of place. I open my mouth to tell Mr. M but he beats me to it.

"The car has stopped."

I quickly move away from him and grab his shirt, any second now the driver will be opening the door.
Mr. M pulls up his pants and rolls his shirt on leisurely. I look around to see if anything is out of place and i see that the blanket is still on the floor. I grab it and wrap the thing around my legs like I was cold. Mr. M gives me an amused look but before he can say anything, my door opens.

"Welcome to Hotel Verbena."

AN: lmao. I couldn't think of another name guys! Verbena is actually a plant. Welp I promise that this is it until next weekend. If you see a bunch of notifications, it's because I'll be editing previous chapters. Oh! But I will be uploading a welcome chapter-but honestly, you won't need it. @jayywritess I LOVE your enthusiasm! I'll be uploading next weekend so hold out for me but if you need anything else to read I have plenty of books on my profile that may tickle your fancy. Author OUT!

W1756