Senses- (Bruce Banner x fem!reader)

(A/N: This took me a long time to write, but I love it. Not that good in my opinion, but I was just bored.  For my beautiful, green baby Brucie. )

(O/C)- Onesie Color

(Y/N)- Your Name

(E/C)- Eye Color

Beep Beep Beep

      The loud beeping of her alarm awakes (Y/N) from her slumber, her (E/C) eyes flutter open as she rolls over in her bed to dismiss it. Checking the time, she sighs and climbs out of bed, putting on her fuzzy slippers. (Y/N) walks to the bedroom door, her (O/C) onesie hood pulled up to protected her head from the chilly night air, phases through the door and into the quiet hallway. (Y/N) blinks a few times, turning on her x-ray vision, and looks at the bedroom door not too far from her own.

Like always, It's empty.

'Time to put the big guy to bed.' (Y/N) thinks to herself, hugging her sides as she walks down the familiar hallways and passes the same doors, mentally checking off each team member's room without lifting her gaze off the floor. 

It's was the same every night: (Y/N)'s, Bruce's, Natasha's, Clint's, Steve's, Thor's, then Tony's. (Y/N) took the same route almost every night. She has been doing this so long she could do it blindfolded, and she had learned each Avengers room based off of smell. As weird as that sounds, it was true. Each Avenger had their own unique smell that, no matter what they were wearing or doing, they smelled like it all the time. 

The only one in the tower that could smell this, thanks to her heightened senses,  was (Y/N).

Natasha always smelt like her rose scented shampoo, gun powder, and, strangely, Russian pastries. No matter what perfume Natasha was wearing or how many showers she took, (Y/N) would always get a faint scent of sweet Russian sweets when ever Nat walked past her.

Tony always smelt like his fancy cologne, scotch, and metal. Either it was the Arc Reactor in his chest or the fact Tony is constantly in and around metal, (Y/N) was now used to the zingy smell of Iron that follows Tony where ever he goes.

 Clint always smelt like coffee and dirt. The coffee was obviously because Clint drunk it 24/7 and would be in the horrid mood without it. Now for the dirt, that was harder to tell where it was from. Or at least it would be if (Y/N) hadn't caught Clint and Natasha talking about his family while training, and (Y/N) was definitely not using her super hearing to hear them through two walls from the storage room. 

Thor smelt like sweat, strawberry pop-tarts, and a royalty. (Y/N) knew that sounded crazy, but, weirdly, Thor did. He just had this Kingly musk that went along with his powerful and intimidating form, but the mild strawberry sweetness from the pop-tarts he was always shoving down his throat had, somewhat, stained his skin permanently. For (Y/N), it softened his kingly aura and made Thor seem more like a giant teddy bear.

Steve always smelt like aftershave, old cologne, Vanilla. Being as Steve was from the 1920s, that is where (Y/N) guessed the old cologne is from and the aftershave wasn't a hard guess, but the Vanilla was. (Y/N) doesn't know where the Vanilla comes from and, after an awkward conversation with Steve, she knew Steve didn't use any Vanilla products. It's stumped (Y/N). She could always tell when Steve was coming even before she heard his heavy footsteps.

(Y/N) was so lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize her feet had absentmindedly carried her to the lab door until a strong smell of coffee and cinnamon hit her nose. Closing her eyes she breathes in deep, taking in her favorite scent of all. His scent.

For some reason, (Y/N) could always smell him better than the rest, his sweet musk always being stronger than the others, and, if (Y/N) was, to be honest, she liked his better. It's brought comfort to her, it made her feel safe and at home. It always made her insides all warm and tingling feeling. It could be overwhelming sometimes, to the point where (Y/N), to her disappointment, would have to avoid him for awhile to calm herself down.

(Y/N) open her eyes and they immediately fall upon the owner of the glorious odor, who was hunched over his desk with his nose in a pile of paperwork. Still standing outside the lab door, (Y/N) silently looks over his muscled frame as he works, shamelessly admiring his butt and back muscles, before finally phasing through the door.

(Y/N) stood only a few feet behind the sleepy scientist, Bruce being so focused on the paper in front of him he hadn't noticed (Y/N)'s presence until she softly called his name. Bruce whips around to see (Y/N) standing behind him in her (O/C) onesie, a sweet smile on her face, his cheeks turning a faint pink as he looked her up and down. She wears one every night, but no matter how many times he sees her in one, it always made Bruce flustered. (Y/N) just look so adorable.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing up?" Bruce asks, his voice deep and hoarse from lack of sleep, (Y/N)'s keen eyesight allowing her to really see the dark bags under Bruce's eyes. (Y/N) rolls her eyes and smiles.

"Bruce, we do this every night. It's like 2 o' clock in the morning. It's time to get some sleep." (Y/N) watches closely as Bruce removes his glasses and rubs his chocolate brown eyes in exhaustion. (Y/N) hears as Bruce takes a deep breath, her sharp ears hearing as air fill his lungs with every breath he takes.

"Yeah, you're right." Bruce gives her a sleepy smile, (Y/N) watching Bruce's eyes sparkle as he stares at her, his pupils dilated.

"(Y/N), why do you do this every night? Why do you wake up in the middle of the night, just to make sure I go to sleep?" Bruce asks suddenly, his brows scrunched together. (Y/N) smiles even bigger.

" Because I care, Bruce. I care about you and your health. I care if you get to sleep or not. I know if I don't you'd stay up all night, and I care about you too much to let that happen. "

(Y/N) hears Bruce's heart pick up as they stand in a comfortable silence. Bruce's blushes, his eyes practically swirling with love as they flicker to (Y/N)'s lips then her eyes, him wanting to kiss her badly. (Y/N) holds out her hand for Bruce to take, her cool palms already feeling Bruce's body heat from here.

Bruce slowly walks to (Y/N)'s outstretched hand, the closer he gets the intenser his smell and burning body heat becomes, almost making (Y/N)'s knee go weak. Bruce reaches for (Y/N)'s hand, (Y/N)'s own heart beats faster, and(Y/N) feels Bruce's callused, hot hand holding hers, there's a bolt of electricity that shoots through her arm. It goes all over her body, making her tingle, and the urge to kiss Bruce's soft lips overpowers her.

(Y/N) yanks Bruce down and presses her lip to Bruce's in one fast movement, (Y/N)'s other hand going straight to his hair. Bruce responds immediately, kissing back hard, wrapping his arm around (Y/N)'s waist, pulling her as close as possible. Their lips move in sync, kissing with so much passion and hunger (Y/N) was sure their lips would hurt later, but she didn't care.

 (Y/N) gives off a soft moan as Bruce bits softly on her bottom lip, arms now wrapped around Bruce's neck and hands now tangled in his hair, pulling it gently making Bruce groan and kiss her harder. Bruce was intoxicating, his lips, his smell, his touch, it drove (Y/N) crazy. 

They pull away, the need for air becoming too great, and lean against each other's foreheads panting. Bruce opens his eyes and stares deep into (Y/N)'s, lips swollen from to kiss, both arms now wrapped around (Y/N). 

"Do you really care about me?" Bruce's voice was barely above a whisper, just loud enough for (Y/N) to hear. (Y/N) smiles, feeling Bruce's hot breath on her face and pecks his sweet lips.

"Always have. Always will. Now let's go cuddle." Bruce chuckles, nodding and dragging (Y/N) to his room.