Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/N- Who has watched the music video of "The Ark-The Light"?? OMG! I wasn't expecting anything at all!! Go watch the music video if you haven't...

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter and hopefully understand it...Play the song above btw...

______________________________

"I knew you were going to be here," a voice stated.

"What?" I asked as I brought my gaze above to the person who is speaking to me.

"Kim Taehyung?"

"You don't have to hide from me, I'll explain everything (Y/N) after school, here," Taehyung said as he extended his arm.

I got up as I ignored him arm.

"What's up with you and Jungkook? I want to know now! I'm really confused," I stated with confusion.

"I told you, I'll explain after school," he states

"But I want to know now, you guys are acting weird lately, why was Jungkook crying a while ago?" I asked as I showed curiosity.

"(Y/N), I told you I'll explain after school, you're too—" he said as I cut him off.

"I have to go to class," I said as I walk pass by him.

"Okay, see you later (Y/N)," said as he waved goodbye

* * *

The bell still hasn't ringed.

I walked in the math classroom, I spotted Jungkook looking at me with serious eyes.

All of the other students were busy talking to each other as Jungkook sat there. I sat on my desk right beside Jungkook's.

"Hey (Y/N)," Jungkook calls out.

"What?" I asked as I placed all my binders out.

"Umm, did Taehyung say a-anything?" he asked as he stutters.

"No, why? What's up?" I asked in curiosity.

"N-nothing," he states as he stutters again.

"I'm sorry about a while ago (Y/N)," he stated.

"It's okay, you don't need to apologize Jungkook," I said as I smiled.

"Okay," he sighs in relief.

"Tell me, what is up with you and Taehyung?" I asked in curiosity.

"Nothing, you don't have to know, let's just focus on our math task," he states as he grabbed a pencil and started writing.

"Jungkook, tell—" I was suddenly cut off by the bell.

*Bell Rings*

God damn it! Why bell?! I thought to myself with anger.

* * *

Forty-Five minutes has passed, Jungkook and I already finished our math task. We still had fifteen more minutes until the next bell.

"Hey Jungkook," I call his name.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"Anyways, about my question earlier before the bell interrupted, What is going on between the two of you?" I asked.

"Huh? Two?" he questions.

"You and Taehyung?" I asked.

"Oh, (Y/N) you don't have to know, it's not bad or anything, it's just Taehyung, he's not fair, that's all," he states as he starts scribbling on a piece of paper.

__________________________

A/N- Next update?? Next Weekend!! Okay, I think I'm back on track, but I still don't remember why I added this to the story....it was supposed to be good!! but, I guess not since I have forgotten :( Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter, stay tuned for the next!! Sorry for the short chapter....this is not edited btw..

To be continued. . .