Chapter Eleven

"I'm sorry but you can't do anything about the fact that I like (Y/N)!" he shouted in anger again towards Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened as Jungkook left his gaze and took my hand. He dragged me in to the school building and into an empty classroom.

"(Y/N), Do you like Taehyung or me?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere.

When is this question going to end? I've been asked by this question more than a couple of times by Jungkook, I thought to myself with worried eyes.

"(Y/N)!" he shouted in anger as he held my shoulders.

"Why are you asking me this anyways? I have to go!" I shouted in displeasure.

"Please answer me," he calmly said.

"Okay, I don't like neither of you because I just met you a few days ago, please give me time," I said as I walked away from his gaze.

I regretted saying, please give me time, to Jungkook, now he's going to think that I might like him.

I went out of the school where no one could see me and ate my lunch, I was starving. I just remembered I had dance class after. The bell soon rang for students—including me—to go their next class.

I started walking my way to my locker and placed my books inside.

* * *

I was at dance class, the teacher instructed the students to work with their partner in making up moves. I remembered last time, it was awkward with Taehyung, he always makes up weird moves and how he was on top of me for quite a while until Hoseok came.

Taehyung started walking towards me, I looked away with an embarrassed face. The teacher was done instructing the class and all of the students went back to the task including Taehyung and I.

"About earlier, did Jungkook hurt you or anything?" he spoke awkwardly.

"No he didn't, he asked me something and that's about it," I stated as my gaze was on the floor.

"I'm sorry I told Jungkook that I've taken you, it was the only way I could keep you away from him but that didn't happen," he said in difficulties.

I mean, my heart's pace sped up after hearing it and I blushed a little after.

"Aha, that, it's okay," I stated anxiously.

He smiled at me instead of responding but it was okay.

"Anyways, let's get back to the moves!" he uttered in excitement.

As he stated those words, it reminded me from last time.

"I think we have enough dance moves," I mentioned casually.

"I think we need more," he said with a smirk on his face and extended his hand.

I stood up denying his extended arm.

"I think we should stop making up moves because we have enough!" I shrieked at him as his face still had a smirk.

"Okay, if you're thinking about last time, forget about it and let's make at least five more steps, please," he stated out of nowhere as he did an aegyo.

"Fine, just five more steps according to your statement," I said as I was pleased from his aegyo.

"Yay!" he blurted out in excitement.

I smiled a bit from his silliness. We started making moves for our task and it wasn't awkward and that's good.

* * *

We were done making up the moves and there was still time left, plenty of time left. I decided to go to the washroom.

"I'll be back, I just have to go the washroom," I stated as I stood up.

As I was walking my way to the washroom, it was peaceful. No arguments, no noises, and no aegyos. It was heaven. 

I was done doing my business and started heading back to class. As I was walking, I saw Jungkook on the way, I hid at once. Jungkook was still talking to Jimin about something, it took forever for them to finish their conversation. I looked around after waiting for hours and it was finally clear, I started walking towards my class.

Jungkook's Point Of View

As I was talking to Jimin, I thought I saw someone in the hallways. 

"Anyways, what should I do?" I asked Jimin in curiosity.

"Okay, you should at least give her time, like about a month or two," Jimin stated in a hurry.

"Would you mind discussing this at my place after school," I mentioned in a hurry as well.

We both nodded in agreement and went back to class.

 __________________________________________

A/N- Stay tune for the next update!!! Bye-Bye Pips!!!

To be continued. . .