Chapter Five

As we went our separate ways, I kept thinking about before until I have arrived to my next class.

My next class was History, which was a really boring subject.

* * *

There were only five minutes left until it was time to go home. I noticed it started raining hard. 

The bell rang and I was on my way to my locker hoping I brought an umbrella.

I searched through my locker and bag, but I didn't have one. I decided to call my mom but she wouldn't pick up, I called and called to the point I stopped calling her. The same thing happened when I tried calling my dad, no one picked up.

I decided to leave my bag in my locker so that it won't get soak from the rain. I instead brought my lunch bag with me only.

I started walking home. It was too cold, I was shivering.

I continued to walk when a voice behind me called my name. It was Kim Taehyung.

He didn't have an umbrella with him, but I stopped and waited for him to come. 

While Taehyung and I were walking, we saw shelter on our way.

"Look, there's shelter!" I shouted as I ran towards the shelter.

We were standing there quietly. I was about to ask Taehyung a question when I caught him staring at me, and instead he asked me a question.

"Are you cold?" Taehyung asked while looking up on the sky.

"Yeah, a bit," I replied while chattering my teeth.

He started taking off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I told him in a shocked way as my face started to turn red.

"Body Heat!" Taehyung said while he squeezed his shirt to let all the water out.

As soon as I was about to say something, he quickly hugged me.

"I see, you're giving me your body heat?" I asked while blushing really hard.

"Yup, does it help?" Taehyung asked.

As I looked at his face, it was red as a tomato or anything red you can think of.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked while looking away.

"What I am?" Taehyung answered as soon as I asked.

I looked at him and the next thing you know, he kissed me.

My eyes widened into an extent. My heart stopped. The earth's rotation became slow for a moment. His warm lips that collided with mine it sent shivers down my spine.

This whole time, my eyes were wide open. Taehyung's were closed, and it remained that way till he broke off. I was speechless.

"Ah, sorry," he blushed as his grip around me tightened. The pressure of his limbs that were wrapped around me gave more heat. Though I was uncomfortable, I gave him a moment to get himself together.

"Taehyung. . ." I stated as I looked down. My eyes remained glued to the ground, scared to meet Taehyung's gaze.

The rain stopped as it died down quickly. Taehyung broke the hug off, I can feel his gaze piercing through me. I dared not to look at him, but I finally perked up.

"I have to go, see you tomorrow," I said in a monotone and waved goodbye. Taehyung was about to speak but I didn't let him finish. I just storm away.

As I got home, I changed into my fluffy pajamas, it was really cozy. I went to my bed and laid there, as I was laying down I was thinking of the kiss.

I questioned myself- Why did he kiss me? - We just met today, it's not like he fell in love with me?

I slept after thinking about the kiss too much.

* * *

It was the next morning, I was walking my way to school. Then I saw Jungkook, he told me about yesterday, how Taehyung and I kissed.

"How did you know?" I asked him as my eyes widened.

"I saw you guys, while I was running my way home, I found shelter but it was already taken by someone which were you guys," Jungkook stated as he smiles.

"So, do you like Taehyung?" Jungkook asked out of the blue.

"Wait, what! Do I like Taehyung?" I repeated what he asked me.

__________________

A/N- I hope you guys like it. Please vote for each chapter and comment on what you think on each chapter. Before I forget, go follow datsmexymaknae95 she has great stories that she will publish soon.

To be continued. . .