Chapter Six

I didn't know what to tell him, I stood there for a few seconds looking at Jungkook.

"Actually—" I started speaking when Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, Suga, and Jimin interrupted me. I was thankful at that time.

"The bell is going to ring soon, let's go in," Jimin shouted from behind.

"Where is Taehyung?" I asked Jimin while the rest of the guys went inside the school.

"Oh, Taehyung? He's sick." Jimin told me as he lowered his tone.

I don't know why but I want to visit Taehyung, I thought to my self.

"Do you know where he lives?" I asked Jimin while I scratched my head.

Jimin told me he was going to give me Taehyung's address after school.

* * * 
I have to admit, this day was pretty boring without Taehyung by my side.

I went to the front of the school waiting for Jimin. He soon came with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Thank you!" I thanked Jimin as I walked away and waved goodbye.

* * *

As I started walking towards Taehyung's house, I was getting nervous for some odd reason. I decide to go to a market and buy him fruits. I bought him apples, oranges, bananas, blue berries, and strawberries. 

I kept walking until I past my house.

* * *

I was finally there. I hope nothing bad is going to happen.

I rang the door bell and waited for an answer. Suddenly, the door flew to open and my heart's pace quickened.

"Hello—" Taehyung stopped mid sentence as his eyes met mine.

We stared at each other for about thirty seconds that seemed like an eternity.

"I am here to visit you and see how you're doing!" I told him and looked away as my face turned red.

Taehyung smiled and he gestured me inside his house. I sat on his couch and offered him fruits that I bought him from earlier. He accepted it. Taehyung soon asked me a question.

"So, why did you decided to visit me?" Taehyung questions me with a cocky smile.

"To see how you're doing!" I told him as I lowered my gaze.

He chuckled, his blush demolishes his pale cheeks to the point whereas his ears gotten red as well. He invited me to his room. I didn't want to deny his request, because he was sick, I did his favour. It's his house after all, and I came to take care of him. Now I have to face the consequences. I mean, nothing bad will happen. . .

As Taehyung and I walked up the stairs to his room, I started to ask him questions.

"So, are you sick because of me?" I asked while we entered his room.

"No, I'm just reckless at times," he muttered.

I mean, I know I'm the reason he got sick, he just doesn't want to admit it.

"Oh," was all I could say. The conversation quickly died down into awkward silence.

He sat on his bed while I was cutting up some apples and peeling oranges for him.

Taehyung pretended to feel really sick even though he wasn't that sick. He covered himself with his blanket and started to whine. I was finally done peeling oranges and cutting apples. I placed the sliced apples and peeled oranges on his dresser next to his bed.

"Eat up!" I said cheerfully.

"Noooooo! I don't feel really good, will you feed me?" He whined as he did an aegyo.

I didn't have much of an option so I just shrugged it off.

"Okay," I stated as I looked outside the window.

He once again smiled and was very happy.

I started feeding him when I ran out.

"One second, I have to slice and peel more apples and oranges!" I told him.

As I was about to get up off his bed, I felt a grip on my left hand. I revolved my head around and all I saw was Taehyung's gaze was down.

"Stay here," He said in low tone

________________________________

A/N- Sorry about the cliffhanger in chapter five. Find out what's going to happen next in the next chapter.

To be continued. . .