Chapter Twenty

A/N- Please play the song as you're reading this.

_________________

We finally arrived home. I went inside and changed really quickly, and I went back outside afterwards.

"Thanks for coming today Taehyung," I stated.

"No problem," Taehyung responded.

"Anyways, your parents are probably looking for you now," I uttered as I smiled.

"Did you already forget?" he questions as he leaned forward.

"Forget what? I'm on my way to the park," I stated with bewildered eyes.

"I'm coming with you," Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry but, your parents are probably looking for you, I don't want them worrying about you, so go home," I stated as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Then I'll ask them, and you're coming with me," he said as he dragged me.

"Hey! Where are you taking me?" I asked as he held onto my wrist.

"My house, I'm asking my parents if I can come with you to the park," he states as we arrived at his place.

"Come in," he added as he pulled me in.

"Mom! Dad! I was wondering if I can go to the park?" Taehyung yelled.

"Sure sweetie, just be back before dark," his mom stated as she went out of the kitchen.

"Okay, stay right here, I'll be back, I just have to change my clothes," Taehyung uttered as he went upstairs.

"You must be Taehyung's friend?" his mom asked.

"Yeah," I responded.

"I'm sorry for your lost dear, Taehyung told me about it, that's why he wanted to come," his mom said in a low tone.

"It's okay," I uttered as my gaze was focused on the ground.

"He told me he wanted to be there for you, he was worried about you," his mom stated.

"I'm back!" Taehyung yelled as he went downstairs.

"Okay, you guys have fun," his mom said.

"Okay mom, bye!" Taehyung stated as he closed the door.

We started walking our way to the park.

"Thanks Taehyung," I uttered as we kept on walking.

"For what?" he asked with a confuse look on his face.

"You know, stop acting like you don't," I said as I punched his shoulder playfully.

"Seriously though, I don't know what you're talking about," he said as he scratched his scalp.

"You know, for being there for me," I said as my gaze was on the ground.

"Oh, I'll always be there for you no matter what," he states as he wrapped his arm around me.

I didn't dare slapping it away, it made me comfortable for some odd reason.

* * *

We were at the park.

"Do still remember the last time we went here together?" Taehyung asked as we looked at the park. The park was empty, there wasn't people around but us.

"Yeah, I remember," I stated.

"It was fun!" he uttered enthusiastically.

"Come on, let's go to the swings," Taehyung suggested as he dragged me over.

I loved the swings, it was fun.

"Hold on tight now (Y/N)!" he yelled as he started pushing.

"Yay!" I blurted out in excitement. It was fun.

"Having fun?" he asked as he continuously pushed.

"Yeah!" I shouted out.

As he kept pushing, he suddenly dropped his handkerchief. 

"One second, I have to go get my handkerchief," he stated as he stopped. 

The swing was still going.

"No! Don't Taehyung! It's under me, you might get hit and I don't want that," I shouted.

"Don't worry, it will be quick, I promise," Taehyung uttered as he went in front of me.

"I'm warning you!" I shouted.

He didn't bother looking at me, he went ahead and picked it up.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed in fear as we both collided.

The next thing you know, Taehyung and I was on the ground.

I was on top of him.

_______________________________

A/N- Here you go guys, another chapter, thank you for reading my story!! Don't forget to give this chapter a vote and comment!! Stay tune for the next update, bye for now chingus!!

To be continued. . .