Chapter Twelve

(Y/N) Point of View

As I was going back to dance class, I wonder what Jungkook was talking about with Jimin. I didn't like eavesdropping, but I was still curios about it. I soon got it off my mind.

"Hey," Taehyung greeted me as soon as I walked into the class.

"Hi," I greeted back with a smile.

"Anyways, the bell is going to ring in ten minutes, what do you want to do while waiting?" he asked out of nowhere.

I decided to sit down. I didn't know what to say but I thought about my parents again. Tomorrow is Friday and my parents' funeral is on Sunday, I have to pick a casual clothing to wear soon.

"What do you have after dance class?" he asked as he sat down beside me.

"I have History, my least favorite subject," I uttered in a low tone.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

"Nothings wrong, everything is fine," I said as I looked at him with a fake smile.

"There's something wrong, tell me," he begged.

"I just thought about my parents, that's all," I stated.

He kept quiet.

"What are you going to do after school?" he mentioned as he tried to cheer me up.

"Nothing," I said as my voice was still in a low tone.

"How about we go to the park," he suggested as he put on a smile on his face.

"No," I chuckled.

"Why? Please!" he begged as he did an aegyo.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood for it, the bell is going to ring in two minutes," I uttered as I stood up

I walked towards my locker and got what I needed for history class. As soon as I got there, I decided not to pay attention. It was boring as usual.

* * *

I got all the stuff I needed to bring home. As I was walking, I heard a voice calling my name that made me turn around and took a quick glance to see who it was. 

It was Taehyung. I didn't bother waiting for him. He soon caught up to me.

"Hey, why didn't you wait for me?" he asked as he breathes in heavily.

"Why should I?" I asked as I stopped and looked at him.

He kept breathing heavily and din't say a word. I continued to walk. He grabbed my wrist.

"What do you want now?" I sighed.

He stood up straight and leaned towards my ear.

"What about a kiss on the lips?" he whispered.

I quickly pushed him away and gave him a death stare.

"Will you stop?" I said as I blushed and covered my face at once with my backpack.

I continued to walk as he walked beside me.

"Didn't you like it last time?" he asked in curiosity.

"Are you kidding me right now? I didn't like it, I was disgusted, and why would you kiss me if you just met me?" I said as I put on a weird face like I was about to puke.

"My mind says that we are destined to be together, and you will see in the end," he uttered as he smirked.

"Oh yeah, what about Jungkook?" I asked after Jungkook confessed to me earlier.

"He'll move out of the way, I promise," he stated as he placed his arm around me.

"Will you stop that?" I said as I pushed his arm away from me.

He chuckled.

"Anyways, bye see you tomorrow (Y/N)." he stated.

"Bye." I said as I waved.

I went in the house and went straight to my room and picked a casual outfit for the funeral since I had nothing else to do. As soon as I was done picking an outfit, I went ahead and grabbed some diner in the kitchen. I went to bed afterwards.

Jungkook's Point of View 

"So what was the plan you thought about?" I asked Jimin in curiosity.

Jimin explained everything clearly, I loved his idea.

"I think this is a good idea Jimin, thanks," I thanked Jimin with a huge smile on my face.

"No problem man, anytime," he stated as he gave me a smirk. 

After discussing the plan with Jimin, we played video games afterwards.

(Y/N)'s Point of View

I was preparing my bed for me to sleep in. I thought about what happened today, it was weird.

Why Jungkook and Taehyung? I asked myself while massaging my temples.

I'll just go to sleep and forget everything, I'll let my mind rest for once.

* * *

It was the next day, I did what I had to do. I was done and left for school. As I was walking my way to school, I saw Jimin. He walked up to me.

"Who do you like? Taehyung or Jungkook?" he asked randomly.

_________________________________________________________

A/N- Stay tune for the next update!! Thank you for those of you who still reads this story!! Bye for now!!

To be continued. . .