Chapter Seventeen

I blushed at Jungkook's compliment.

"Uh, what do you want to do today?" I asked in curiosity as I locked the door to the house.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies later on?" Jungkook suggested as he pulled two tickets out of his pockets.

"Really? What movie are we going to see?" I squealed.

"We are going to go watch The Purge: The Election Year," he suggested.

"Sure, I would love to but what are we going to do for the rest of the day?" I asked him.

"We'll hang out together at my place," Jungkook stated as he wrapped his arms around me.

I smacked his arm away as he looked at me with bewildered eyes. I cringed.

"Uh?" I wondered. I think it wasn't a good idea.

"Well do fun things! Don't worry," he uttered as he formed a smile.

"I'm not sure about this Jungkook," I said as I scratched my scalp nervously.

"I mean, what are we going to do?" I added.

"Uh, I'm not sure yet, but we'll be doing fun stuff," he uttered.

"(Y/N)!" a voice appeared from behind Jungkook and I as we were walking.

We both turned around to see who it was.

It was Kim Taehyung.

"Hey (Y/N), wait up!" Taehyung shouted as he ran towards me.

"What is he doing here?" Jungkook asked with a mixture of anger and sad tone.

"I have no idea," I calmly stated with bewildered eyes.

Taehyung ran towards us.

"(Y/N), can I talk to you for a second?" he asked as he pulled me away from Jungkook.

"Are you dating him?" Taehyung added as he looked at me with a mad expression.

"No, I am not dating Jungkook," I stated.

"Are you sure? You're always with him," Taehyung uttered as he crossed his arms.

"I am not always with him!" I said in anger.

"Oh yeah, why were you with him yesterday and today?" Taehyung stated as he tried proving it.

"No silly, it's just a dare," I chuckled.

"What was the dare about?" Taehyung asked in curiosity.

"I just have to spend time with Jungkook today," I stated calmly.

"Can I hang out with you guys?" Taehyung begged.

"Uh, I guess?" I stated as I scratched my scalp.

He started skipping towards Jungkook happily.

"Why is he here?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrow twitching.

"He wanted to hang out with us," I uttered calmly.

"I thought the dare was to hang out with me? Only me (Y/N)!" Jungkook whined while Taehyung had a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'll hang out with you Jungkook, Taehyung just wanted to come," I stated.

"Okay," Jungkook replied calmly in a sad tone.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked as I changed the subject.

"Uh, whatever you want to do is fine with me," Jungkook stated with a smile.

"Let's go to the park," I suggested.

"Okay," Jungkook and Taehyung stated in sync.

"Um, okay, let's go," I said as I started walking.

I felt grips on both of my arms.

The left was taken by Jungkook and the other arm was taken by Taehyung.

Why do you guys have to do this to me? I thought to myself.

"(Y/N)! Look!" Jungkook said in excitement as he pulled me to the direction he wanted me to go.

"No (Y/N)! Look at this!" Taehyung stated as he pulled me the other way.

I was being stretched by them.

_______________________________

A/N- Sorry for the late update!! Mianhae (~_~) 

Note: Please do not plagiarize my story!! I am not accusing anyone, but please stop plagiarizing, I've worked hard to write and plot this story and I don't appreciate people stealing it!

Note: I might be publishing twice a week or once a week.

To be continued. . .