Chapter Twenty Four

A/N- Play the song above....jebal!!

____________________

"Where do you think you're going, huh?" Taehyung uttered as he pulled me down before I could escape.

I smiled sheepishly towards him.

"You naughty girl," he added as he poked my nose playfully.

"Uh," I was speechless.

"You're going to eat lunch with me (Y/N)," he stated as he pulled his lunch out of his bag.

"Hehe, I thought you were sleeping, I didn't want to disturb you," I stated nervously.

"I wasn't asleep, I was just listening to music while I was waiting for you," he said as he took a bite of his lunch.

I sighed. I thought I could escape, but I couldn't. 

I just started eating my lunch because I was really hungry.

"You seem really hungry," he uttered as he took another bite of his lunch.

"Yeah, I'm hungry, that's why I came here to eat my lunch," I stated.

Taehyung frowned.

"What's wrong? Don't you like your lunch?" I asked as I was curious.

"Oh, it's nothing," he sighed.

"Just tell me," I said.

"I just thought you came here because you wanted to eat lunch with me," Taehyung sighs.

I was speechless.

"Just enjoy your lunch," I suggested as I took another bite of my lunch.

"Hey (Y/N), walk home with me, I want to tell you something after school," Taehyung stated in a serious tone.

"Why so serious?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just want to tell you something," Taehyung states as he continued to eat.

"Okay then," I was confused.

* * *

*bell rings*

"We have to go to dance class now," Taehyung said as he got up.

"Yeah, I know," I stated as I got up as well.

"What are we suppose to do since we're done our task?" Taehyung questions. as we walked in the class.

"I don't know, we should ask the teacher," I suggested.

"Okay," Taehyung said.

I sat down as Taehyung went towards the teacher.

I was curious, about after school, what is he planning to tell me?

He came back.

"What are we suppose to do?" I asked.

"The teacher told me we can do anything," Taehyung uttered.

"Oh okay, I'm just going to sit here, you can go ahead and do whatever you want Taehyung," I uttered.

"Aww, come on (Y/N), you're no fun," he whines.

"I'm tired, so go ahead," I said as I closed my eyes.

"(Y/N)~" Taehyung whines.

I opened one eye and saw him sitting right next to me, he seemed sad.

I sighed.

"What do you want to do?" I questioned as my one eye looked at him. He was smiling.

"I want to be alone with you," he states in a low tone.

"Taehyung, will you stop with your jokes, they aren't funny," I stated as I opened my eyes.

He stared at me. I was confused. I stared back.

You want to play this game? Well, two can play it! I thought to myself as I kept a straight face as he did to.

It has been more then ten seconds, Taehyung blinked.

"Aha!" I blurted out. He still kept on staring.

"Okay, okay, you win," he utters as he rubbed his eyes.

"I like this game! Let's do another round!" I suggested as we went ahead and played it until the bell rings for the next class.

* * *

It was history class, I remember Taehyung telling me her wanted to walk with me after school and how he wanted to tell me something.

As usual, I wasn't paying attention, I kept thinking about other things.

* * *

*bell rings*

I went to my locker and placed all my books inside.

As I closed my locker, Taehyung appeared.

"Hey," Taehyung greeted.

"You scared me," I stated.

"Did I? Sorry, anyways, you're still walking with me," he states.

"Yeah, I know," I said.

We started walking our way home.

"What is it you want to tell me by the way," I said.

"Oh, that," he states in a low tone.

"Yeah, what about it?" I questioned.

"When I ask this question, I'm actually being serious (Y/N)," Taehyung utters in a serious tone.

"Okay?" I stated.

"Well, if you haven't noticed yet, I really want to be your boyfriend, I want to be there to protect you from any harm and be with you," he states as his gaze focused on the ground.

"Can I ask you on a date?" Taehyung asked.

_____________________________

A/N- How do you like this chapter?? If you like it, give it a vote!! If you like this story, give it a vote!!! If you love Taehyung, give it a vote!!! And if you love yourself, give it a vote!!!!! Stay tune for the next update!!!! BYE-BYE!

To be continued. . .