Chapter Twenty Three

A/N- Play the song above, plz!!!

_________________

I peeked outside the classroom and saw Taehyung smiling at me.

"Hey (Y/N)," he whispers.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"I have to tell you something, come out of the class," he said as he kept on smiling.

"Okay?" I stated as I walked up to the teacher.

I asked the teacher to go to the washroom and he said yes. I then went to Jungkook and told him but all he did was frowned.

"Don't worry, I'll be back," I said as I smiled.

"Well you better come back because we have a task to work on," he states.

"Well you seem motivated," I stated as I raised an eyebrow at him.

He din't utter a word, he crossed his arms and sighed.

"Anyways, I'll be back," I added as I walked away afterwards.

I walked out of the classroom door and saw Taehyung waiting patiently with a smirk.

This guy has a plan, I thought to myself in curiosity.

"What do you want Taehyung?" I questioned.

"Actually, I should be asking you that," he stated as he had something behind him.

"What?" I asked.

"I think you're forgetting something (Y/N)," he states.

"What am I forgetting? What's that behind you?" I had too many questions going through my head. I was confused.

"Well, this morning, I was running late, I was on my way to school and your aunt saw me walking pass by your house," he uttered as he smirked.

"And then what?" I asked in curiosity.

"And then, she asked me to give you something you forgot to bring with you," he states with excitement.

"What did I forget?!" I stated in anger as I was wanting to know what I forgot to bring with me.

"You forgot your lunch," he uttered as he showed me my lunch I had prepared for myself this morning.

"Oh okay, thanks Taehyung for bringing it to me," I thanked him as he waver my lunch at me.

"No, no, no, not yet (Y/N), I'm not done yet," he states as he abruptly swiped it away from me.

"What now? I need to go back to my class," I stated bluntly.

"Can you eat with me at lunch today?" Taehyung asked as he did an aegyo to convinced me.

"Uh, no, I want to eat by myself," I stated.

"Please!" he begged.

"No, can I have my lunch?" I uttered as I glanced at my watch.

"If you really want to have your lunch, eat with me," he states.

"Are you demanding me?" I asked.

"I guess, anyways if you still want your lunch, meet me at the back of the school," he states as he walked away with a smirk.

I was getting mad and starving at the same time.

I went back in the classroom in anger.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Jungkook blurted out.

I sighed.

"What's wrong? You seemed mad when you walked in and sad when you sat down, are you okay?" he asked with worry eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, let's get to work," I suggested as I took the pen from him and started writing down ideas.

He looked at me with bewildered eyes.

* * *

*Bell Rings For Lunch*

It was lunch time, I was thinking if I should still go at the back of the school to get my lunch or go a day without eating lunch, but I was starving.

I went to my locker and placed my book and notebook inside.

"That's it, I'm hungry," I stated in anger as I slammed my locker closed.

I went at the back of the school and saw Taehyung sitting there with his eyes close.

I think this is my chance, I thought to myself with a smirk on my face.

I walked up to him quietly as I took my lunch from his lap.

Well, he's having a good sleep, I thought to myself with relief.

I grabbed my lunch and took the chance to run away when I felt a grip on my right wrist.

"Where do you think you're going, huh?" Taehyung questions.

___________________

A/N- I hoped you enjoyed that chapter fellow readers, how was it?? If you seem to find grammar mistakes, I apologize for that, I didn't edit...

To be continued. . .