Marshall shut the party down!

Start from the beginning

Where were these kids parents?

He hopped out the car and was immediately met with many stares

"Yo Eminem's here, hey man what up!?" A drunk boy slurred excited to see him.

"You know where a Leona Mathers is?" He angrily said catching the young man off guard completely.

"No idea who that is, but can you drop a few bars tho?" He laughed excitedly.

"No, but I can drop you in this pool." He flatly said.

"Pool?" The man questioned but then found himself being thrown into the pool by Eminem himself.

"Hey man that ain't cool, well..kinda!" The young man yelled feeling kinda indifferent.

Marshall ignored him and went into the house finding that the inside was even worst then the outside.

Streamers were every where, bottles of alochol littered the floor like confetti, someone was swinging from the chandelier ironically singing that song from Sia.

"IIIIII'MMM GONNNAAA SWWWIINNGGG FRROOMMM THE CHANDELIERRRRRRR!!!" The drunk girl sang while her friends laughed in hysterics.

"HEY GET DOWN!" Marshall yelled concerned that this girl would fall and kill herself.

"Is that Eminem?" The girl yelled making her way down safely from the chandelier.

"Does anyone know where Leona Mathers is!?" Marshall asked seeing some point upstairs.

"Thanks, NOW EVERYBODY PUT YOU DAMN CLOTHES ON AND CALL YOUR PARENTS BEFORE I CALL THEM FOR YOU!" He angrily yelled realizing he had to be responsible for all these bratty teens who thought they were way older than what they really were.

"SHUT UP OLD MAN, INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT US HOW ABOUT YOU WORRY ABOUT MAKING ANOTHER CRAPPY ALBUM!" Some guy from the second floor yelled over the stair case causing some people's mouth to fly open in shock.

"Well...sh*t's about to go down..." Some girl said eating some popcorn like she was at the movie theater.

Marshall immediately felt his anger rising at this little punk's smart remark.

But then he calmed down recognizing that this was one of Leona's guy friends that she had told him his girlfriend had cheated on him with a Football Player.

"HOW ABOUT YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND MAKING OUT WITH THE FOOTBALL PLAYER IN THE MEN'S LOCKER ROOM!?" Marshall retorted gaining some OHH's and NO HE DIDN'T's from shocked teens throughout the house.

"IT WAS ONE TIME!" A girl defended.

The guy said nothing but his face went as pale as Casper the friendly ghost.

"Now everybody call your parents and get out!" Marshall demanded seeing some teens reluctantly dial their parents numbers while other's just left.

"Now who's the owner of this house!?" Marshall yelled.