Fangirl In Training(True Ending)

(A/N)I present to you,the REAL ending!The last one was kinda like an alternate ending.What a title!This is the happy one,so choose whichever one you prefer and tell me in the comments below!What the fuck?I sound like Markiplier or Jack!

Lukas looked at the girl in his arms,tears coming faster and faster.

"Please....."Jesse begged.

Lukas closed his eyes.

"Sorry Jesse..."he said.

"You aren't going to die today!"

He shoved the bottle into Jesse's mouth,forcing her to drink it!Jesse tried to spit it out,but Lukas wouldn't let her.A minute later,the bottle was empty.

"Is mama okay?"Rueben asked.

"She's going to be alright,Rueben"Petra answered.

"C'mon Jesse.You can do it"Lukas whispered.

For a minute,nothing happened.Lukas closed his eyes,hoping.Jesse was strong,and she could survive this.Only question left,did she want to survive?

"Hey.....what I miss?"

Lukas's eyes snapped open.Jesse was awake,and smiling.

"Mama!"Rueben squeaked,hugging Jesse.

For a minute,Jesse just stared at him.She glanced at Lukas,confusion in her eyes.

"That's Rueben"Lukas whispered.

Jesse looked at the small child.

"Y'know....I'm honestly.....not that surprised!"she said,smiling.

"Mama,did you and papa have another baby when I left?"Rueben asked.

Jesse and Lukas stared at him,shocked.

"Um....no...Rueben"Jesse answered.

"Yay!"Rueben squealed.

"C'mon guys,let's get going!"Olivia said,walking over to the hole in the floor.

Everyone followed her,including Jesse.But when she tried to stand,she winced at the pain around her stomach.Lukas put his arm around her waist and helped her up.He put his arm under her shoulder and helped her limp over to the hole in the floor.

"Thanks for saving me"Jesse winced,sitting down.

"Don't mention it,it was kinda my fault"Lukas replied,jumping down the gap.

"Don't say that!It was Herbrine,not you!"Jesse said,trying to lower herself down.

Lukas helped her dow,put his arm under her shoulder,and helped her limp after the others.

*One week later*

The crowd cheered and roared.Axel,Olivia,Em,Stampy,Dan,Cassie,Griffin,Lukas and Jesse stood on the large wooden stage in front of the multi-colored  becon.Jesse and Lukas stood forward.

"Hello everyone!"Jesse called.

The crowd cheered louder,yelling things like "Your our hero" or "You saved us all".

"Thank you,all!But I didn't do it alone!"Jesse announced.

"I had my friends.Petra,Olivia,Axel and Em!"

The crowd went silent.

"Everyone!Introducing the newest member of the Order Of The Stone!Em the Gladiator!"Jesse revealed.

Noise returned.Everyone clapped,cheered,screamed and yelled.Em felt so happy.

"Thanks for taking me with you,Jesse"she said.

"Don't even mention it.Your on our team now!"Jesse exclaimed.

"But the Order didn't win by themselves either!"Olivia mentioned.

"Of coarse!Nobody could defeat that thing alone!"Axel agreed.

"Everyone say hello to the.....um...do you guys have a name picked out yet?"Petra asked.

"Um....."Stampy started,rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah,I'm not too good with names,so..."Dan hesitated.

"Bunch of girls!"Cassie muttered,stepping forward.

"I'm Cassie Rose!This is Stampy Cat and Dan,the Diamond Minecart.And our other team mates are idiots if they think we didn't notice that they aren't up here!Stacy,Sparklz and Lizzie are out in the crowd!So if you see them,give 'em a thank you or something!"

The crowd roared louder and louder.

"I think we have a name"Stampy mentioned,stepping forward.

Dan nodded in agreement.

"We're the White Pumpkins!"Stampy announced.

Cassie stared at him.Stampy caught her eye,and smiled.Cassie knew that was him saying 'We forgive you'.

The crowd cheered louder by the minute!Everyone stood beside each other,giving out high fives to the townspeople.Rueben crawled up behind the with a camera.It was perfect!He lined up the shot and took the picture.Behind their backs,Jesse and Lukas were holding hands!Rueben looked at the picture on the camera.

"OTP"he said,confidently.

"Now don't get in over your head just yet!"Petra said,looking over her shoulder,smiling.

"Your still a fangirl in training!