Petra The Fangirl

*That title tho*

Petra,Em and Griffin laughed.Olivia,Axel and Jason chatted.Harper and Ivor joked with each other.They disgusted her.

Jesse was walking behind everyone else,alone with her thoughts.She was worried about Lukas.Since last week,she'd heard him talking to himself,multiple times.She was worried.What was happening to her friend?Why was he acting this way?Was he sick?Was he anxious? was he-

"Jesse!"Petra snapped.

Jesse's head snapped in her friends direction,her eyes wide open.

Petra let Jesse catch up with her,leaving them both quite a bit behind the rest of the group.

"Are you okay?You've been really quiet the whole time"Petra questioned.

"Yeah,I'm.....I'm fine,just a little worried"Jesse answered.

"You too,hmm?"Petra asked.

"Yeah.What's up with him lately?"Jesse asked.

"Honestly,I was just a bit curious.But a few days ago,I was looking for that old temple in the jungle,and I saw him there.He was at the temple,and he seemed pretty interested in the portal"Petra explained.

"Lukas isn't the kind of guy who would be poking around stuff like that without back up"Jesse muttered.

"I walked up to him and asked him what he was doing.And the creepiest part is,he called me Patricia!"Petra continued.

"Patricia?"Jesse asked in confusion.

"Patricia's my full name,I don't really like it"Petra sighed.

"No,Petra,that's it!When we were walking back to the portal at Griffins tree house,he called me Jessica!And he asked me to call him Luke!"Jesse snapped.

"Oh my God..."Petra gasped.

"You name's JESSICA!?"

"Shut up!"Jesse snapped.

"Oh my God,this is PRICELESS!"Petra laughed.

"Fine,okay?My full names Jessica!"Jesse snapped.

"And Lukas wants you two to have nicknames?That's AMAZING!Luke and Jessica,sittin' in a tree..."Petra sang.

"Jessica is my full name,and I hate it!So if you don't want my fist in your face,I suggest you don't mention it to anyone else and DON'T call me it!"Jesse growled.

"Aw,c'mon Jessica,why don't you like your own name?"Petra teased.

"It's too girly..."Jesse sighed,blushing.

Petra shut her mouth and stopped smiling.

"I-I'm sorry,Jesse!I didn't know it was like that!"she panicked.

Jesse didn't reply.She hated talking about this kind of thing.What she was.

"I might as well tell you..."she sighed.

"My parents...well,they didn't want a girl.So,that meant no skirts,no dresses,no makeup,no boyfriends,no pink clothes,no dancing,singing,stuff like that,and no playing with other girls at school.I barely managed to where this hair clip without getting caught."

"Jeez,Jesse.I've never been a very big fan of most of that stuff,makeup and pink stuff especially,but that's just plain cruel!"Petra said.

"I know,but I got outta there,and now I'm here."Jesse said.

"So how did your parents react to Lukas?"Petra asked.

"What?!"Jesse questioned.

"Oh come on!It's not like it's a secret,he's been following you everywhere like a puppy,and I know you love it!"Petra teased.

Jesse felt her face heat up even more.She wouldn't be surprised if her face was as red as Olivia's Redstone dust.

"It's not like that!He's my friend,and there's nothing there!"she snapped.

"I've written fanfiction"Petra replied,smiling.

"Please,even YOU aren't fangirl enough to go that far"Jesse scoffed.

"Axel,how many times have you seen me writing fanfics about Lukas and Jesse?"Petra called.

"One to many!"Axel called back.

Petra looked over to Jesse with her 'I told you' smile.

"Shut up!"Jesse growled,catching up with the rest of the group.