Make New Friends But Kill The Old

"Axel,hurry up!"Petra hissed.

Axel scurried across the road,careful not to let any zombies see him.

"Okay,so what's the plan?"Olivia asked.

"Keep your head screwed on,this is gonna take a while..."Jesse answered.

"First,we find Herobrines hiding spot.Once we get there,we storm the place.But we're gonna need some more help!"Jesse explained.

"Need a hand?Or a few?"

Everybody turned around and saw Griffin run up to them.

"Griffin!We thought you were dead!"Em exclaimed.

"Nah!Me and Jason led the zombies into the jungle,y'know,trap 'em in quick sand.But,Jason wasn't too lucky...got bitten"Griffin sighed.

"Griffin,that's awful"Petra said.

"No!It's.....I can handle it!But there's something awesome I gotta show you guys!"Griffin exclaimed.

"When I was in the jungle,a bunch of people came out of nowhere,like they were coming out of portals,like us!"

"Really?Who were they?"Jesse asked.

"I could ask you the same question..."

Suddenly,a figure in what looked like an orange hoodie came out from behind the corner.Through the shadows,Jesse could make out that he had brown hair,but she couldnt see his face.He had an English accent!

"Stampy?"Petra asked.

"Wait!Question,why does STAMPY always get a dramatic entrance,I mean,of all the people,STAMPY!?"

A girl walked up next to Stampy.She had Long,brown hair and rosey cheeks.She was wearing a blue and white striped shirt,denom shorts and a small bag.

"Stacy,what are you guys doing here?!"Jesse asked.

"Don't forget me!"

A guy ran up to Stampy and Stacy.He had a black jacket,jeans,goggles and blue hair.

"That's it!What are you guys doing here?!"Petra asked.

"Crazy story!We were getting some supplies,swords,potions and stuff.We were about to go portal hopping,as I call it.We walked up to what we thought was the portal,when the ground collapsed!"Stacy explained.

"So we ended up in this chasm with Endermites!Luckily we landed on the side,and we made it through an iron door.But Cassie Rose was standing on a few dirt blocks with Winslow!She begged us to help her,and in the end,we just couldn't bare to see her in pain like that!"Stampy mentioned.

"So where is Cassie now?"Petra asked.

"Oh she's here"Dan answered.

He turned around,anger in his eyes.Cassie Rose walked over to him with her head down and Winslow at her feet.

"Hello Cassie"Jesse sighed.

"Hi Jesse.Sorry about.....y'know,tryna kill you and everything"Cassie replied.

"Save it for later,Rose.So how dd you guys get here?"Jesse asked.

"We were about to go through the real portal,when it just opened,and it sucked us in!"Dan exclaimed.

"Yeah,it was,like,glowing this crazy red color,and it was really creepy!I remember trying to run away,when Dan got sucked in!Winslow got sucked in and Cassie went after him!Then.....Stampy got caught up in it,and I thought he got killed,so I.....kinda went in after him..."Stacy admitted.

"You wuss!"Dan laughed.

Stampy shot him a death glare,and Dan shut his mouth.

"Well,I didn't!Now we're.........wherever this is"Stampy said,smiling at Stacy.

"So you guys came here through a portal?"Jesse asked.

"Yeah,but it wasn't just us!There was a bunch of other people there too!There was this lady,and she had a chicken with her.She kept fighting with this blonde guy with a mustache"Dan answered.

"Jesse,that sounds like..."Petra tried to speak.

"Milo and the Founder!"Jesse exclaimed.

"Sorry,but we're kinda out of the loop here"Em mentioned.

"Did you see Herobrine anywhere?"Jesse asked.

"Yeah was in this temple in the jungle.It had a bunch of lights coming from it"Griffin answered.

"Jesse,what do we do?"Olivia asked.

"First,we need to find some friends"Jesse answered.

Suddenly,Jesse heard a little oink.She peeked out from behind the corner and saw a pig standing in the street.It seemed quite normal at first,but when it turned towards her,Jesse saw it.Big,black eyes.

"Guys...you might wanna take a look at this..."Jesse said,slowly.

Petra,Em,Olivia and Axel looked around the corner.

"Is that......"Olivia couldn't find the words.

"It's gotta be....."Petra tried to speak.

"There's no way!That cant be him!"Axel said.

Jesse walked out form behind he corner,and trudged over to the pig,sword in hand.

"Rueben?"she asked,quietly.

Jesse felt tears fill her eyes.She raised the sword above her head,letting tears roll down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry,buddy!"