The Creator

'Lukas' climbed the ladder to the tree house,yet again arguing with the idiot that he trapped in the mind.He shut his mouth when he saw Jesse looking through a chest.

"Oh,hey Lukas"she said,smiling.

"Hey Jesse"'Lukas said,grinning.

"Where've you been?"Jesse asked.

"Thought about goin' on a trip.Y'know,dungeon stuff"'Lukas' answered.

"Cool,you get any good loot?"Jesse asked.

"The usual.Actually,I found something you might be interested in..."'Lukas' answered.

He pulled a potion out of his inventory.It didn't strike her as very odd at first,but then she realized the color's.They were changing,swirling,mixing!It was amazing!

"I think it's some kind of combo potion"'Lukas' mentioned.

"What do you mean?"Jesse asked.

"Like a ton of different potions in one"'Lukas' answered.

"Cool"Jesse mumbled,inspecting the potion further.

"JESSE!!!"

'Lukas' and Jesse ran to the window and saw Griffin and Jason standing on the ground.

"COME ON,HURRY!"Jason yelled,running off with Griffin.

*Time skip,at Griffin,Jasper,Jason and Jae's house*

Jesse stood in the doorway,horrified at the terrifying sight.There were items laying on the floor,armor,swords,dropping,ETC.

"What happened?"'Lukas' asked.

"As far as we know,Jasper was attacked"Griffin answered

"We asked Prestly,um,I mean Jae,to check her lab in case something was stolen!"

"Wait,Jae has a lab?"Jesse asked.

"Of coarse!Who'd ya thin was the smart one?"Griffin asked.

"LUCY,HELP!"

Suddenly,Jae ran through an iron door.She was a mess!She had a lab coat and goggles on,and her brown hair was tied up poorly.

"They stole it!They stole the regen potion!"she panicked.

"They WHAT?!"Griffin yelled.

"Wait,what's a regen potion?"Jesse asked.

"It's like a respawner!You poor it onto a dead persons most important item and they respawn!"Griffin answered.

"So what does that mean for us?"Jesse asked,panic creeping up on her.

"If a living being drinks that potion,they'll gain incredible powers,speed,strength,you name it!The worst part,they can raise the dead and CONTROL them!"Jae explained.

"So that's bad?"'Lukas asked.

"Yes,VERY!"Jae yelled.

"What do we do?!"Jesse asked.

"If someone drinks that potion,spells and potions won't be able to stop it!If we're going to defeat it,we need brewer's,builder's,griefer's,engineer's,and warrior's!"Jae explained.

"But we won't stand a chance if we don't have the creator with us!"Griffin snapped.

"Wait,who's the creator?"Jesse asked.

"You probably haven't heard of him,he came from our world.Scratch that,he created our world!He always came to this world to meet up with these guys,the.....the order.....the Order Of The Stone?He was always talking about this guys,Soren.Said he was a good friend..."Griffin answered.

"Wait,SOREN!?That's THIS world!"Jesse snapped.

"Really!?If it is,we need to move fast!"Jae said.

"The Creator said he had a castle,all the way to the north of the world,said he conducted his experiments there.A while ago,he took off,and didn't come back.If he's still here,then he's in that castle,I know it!"Griffin explained.

"We gotta get moving,now!"Jesse said.

"I should stay behind.There's only one person I know who'd steel the regen potion,and if he's here,it's bad news for not just us,but every world..."Jae mentioned.

"You really think it's him?"Griffin asked.

"I do.Don't worry,I'll stay here.You and Jason go help them,bring them to the old man,and so help me if he doesn't help us,I will-"

"Relax,he's our friend.He's gonna help"Griffin said.

"You guys better get going"Jae said.

She walked back through the iron door,leaving it open by a tiny bit.

"I should stay with her.It must be hard,loosing a friend like that..."'Lukas' sighed.

"Thanks Lukas.She wouldn't admit it,but she was closer to Jasper than any of us"Griffin said.

And with that,Jesse and Griffin left.'Lukas' looked over to the iron door that Jae went through.

"What are you doing?!"

"Relax,kid.I'm just goin' onto step two of the plan"'Lukas' answered.

"No!I won't let you hurt anyone else!"

"Not your choice,kiddo.If you behave well,I might even posses someone else.Your a bit too puny for me"'Lukas' replied.

"Thanks,your so bad yourself,you perverted pric-"

"Now now,bad words aren't for children's ears"'Lukas' teased.

"So,care to explain your 'Master' plan,or you just gonna leave me waiting?"

"Well,since your not going anywhere,I suppose I could let you in on a secret or two..."'Lukas' sighed.

"Back in those weirdo's tree house,I possessed you.After I got my body,I came here looking for Prestly's regen potion,which as you can see,I obtained.Even though I had to kill the Ghoul,I think it was worth it.Unfortunately,I need to take Prestly out of the picture.She's too suspicious of us,you see.I spent ages wandering that tree house,and I saw a few things I shouldn't have.Obviously Prestly had an emotional attachment to the ghoul,as so,she would be willing to find and stop the one who killed him.She's clearly a very smart girl,and she's always been able to find anything.Clearly she'll find out it was me who killed the Ghoul,and she'll probably rip me limb from limb on the spot.But if she discover's what I am,everyone will be desperate to stop me.So,may as well prevent my own capture"'Lukas explained.

"You can't!She's done nothing to you!"

"Oh really?Unlike you,I can remember my life,and I can see others once I take there bodies.If you knew what that girl did to me,you would do much worse to her than I"'Lukas replied.

'Lukas' took his bow and some tipped arrows out of his inventory.He smiled.Bloodshed always made him excited.Happy.Pleased...

"It's time for my revenge..."