Jasper,Jae and Jason

Note:I've decided to make two of my OC's from Ireland.I don't exactly know why,but I think it's to honor Jacksepticeye.LIKE A BOSS!

Jesse quickly grabbed her sword out of the chest and ran down to the others,standing outside the tree house.

"We got everything?"Griffin asked.

"Everything except for six and a quarter chests of dirt,three chests of stone,and a chest and a half of gravel!"Preslty answered,checking her notebook again.

"I think you forgot something else..."Ghoul teased.

Prestly turned around,facing him,only to find that he threw all of her library books onto the ground.He had flint and steel n his hand.

"Don't.You.Dare!"Prestly growled.

Ghoul made a spark with the flint and steel and lit Prestly's books on fire.He enjoyed the look of utter horror on her face.

"JASPER,YOU D*CKHEAD!"Prestly shrieked.

She pulled out an enchanted bow and arrow and held it to his head.Striker,Petra and Em hurried over,trying to calm her down.

"Sorry about her,she's from Europe and,y'know how much they curse"Griffin giggled.

"Huh.Where exactly is she from?"Jesse asked.

"Her and Striker are from Ireland"

"Both of them?"Jesse asked.

"Yep!They're brother and sister"Griffin answered.

"Hmm.I didn't think that.So,are you related to anyone here?"Jesse asked.

"Nah,I'm was an only child.And before you ask,yes,I have a boyfriend"Griffin answered,rolling her eyes.

"Oh,I'm guessing its Striker!"Jesse laughed.

"How'd you know?"Griffin asked.

"Well,you and Ghoul clearly haven't got anything goin' on,so it was just a thought"Jesse answered,shrugging her shoulder's.

"Are you saying Ghoul isn't interested in me?"Griffin asked,raising her eyebrows.

"What's that supposed to mean?Obviously him and Prestly have somethin' goin' on!"Jesse whispered.

"I know.Quick bit of advice,she's got a really bad temper,so try not to make any moves on Ghoul"Griffin mentioned.

"Got it!"Jesse said.

"JASPER,YOUR DEAD TO ME!"Prestly screamed,trying to push Petra and Em aside.

"Who's Jasper?"Jesse asked.

"That's.....well,I guess you deserve the rest of the story.I said we used CODE names,not real ones.Jasper is Ghoul's real name"Griffin explained.

"Hmm.What's everyone else's names?"Jesse asked.

"Um.....okay,this is kinda embarrassing.I'm Jesse"Prestly said,nervously.

"I,as you already know,am Jasper"Ghoul,or Jasper,mentioned,smiling.

"My names Jason"Striker said.

"What about you,Griffin?"Petra asked.

"Is it okay if I tell you guys later?"Griffin asked.

"Sure"Jesse answered.

"WE'RE HERE!"

Jesse turned around and saw Ivor,Harper,Axel and Olivia run out of the tree house.

"That's everyone!Let's get to this portal and go home!"Petra exclaimed.

"Wait!We can't leave yet!Lukas is still inside!"Jesse protested.

"And I'm here!"

Jesse looked over her shoulder and saw Lukas walk out of the tree house.He looked pretty happy.

"Alright,now let's get going!"

"Man,I'm gonna miss this place"Striker,or Jason,sighed.

"Me too,do you remember the first time we were in a tree house?"Prestly,or Jesse,asked.

"No"Jason answered.

"Bro,really?"

"Sorry,nope."

"Dude it was when you first met your girlfriend!"Jasper mentioned.

"Oh yeah,still don't remember anything about it though.Where was that tree house,Jesse?"Jasper asked.

"Excuse me?"Jesse asked.

"Sorry,I think he meant me"Prestly,or Jesse,mentioned.

"We need to figure out names for you two"Petra sighed,facepalming herself.

"Just call her Jae"Jason said.

"Alright,Jae"Jesse said,smiling.

"It was the old tree house in the woods,remember?Back when....."Jae froze.

"When we had Wolfie?"Jason asked.

"Yeah.......then"Jae sighed.

"I'm sorry,but who's Wolfie?"Olivia asked.

"Wolfie was our first pet.He was a wolf,we tamed him ourselves"Jason answered,laughing a little.

"Hmm.He kinda reminds me of someone"Jesse muttered,memories filling her head.

"C'mon guys,there'll be plenty of time for story telling when we go home"Em said.

"Yeah,let's get going!"Axel exclaimed.

"You excited to go home,Jessica?"Lukas asked.

"Lukas!I thought I told you not to call me that!"Jesse snapped.

"I know,but it's a cute name.I don't know why you don't like it"Lukas said.

"I don't dislike it,I hate it!So don't call me 'Jessica' again!"Jesse whispered.

"Okay,okay,I won't"Lukas sighed in defeat.

That was when Jesse noticed something off about him.His eyes.They were blue,not black!Why were his pupils black?!

"Um,Lukas,are you feeling alright?"Jesse asked,slightly worried.

"Yeah,I'm fine"Lukas answered.

"And,Jesse,call me Luke!"

"What?"Jesse asked.

"Call me Luke.I like it more than 'Lukas'!"

Jesse was confused.Lukas hated being galled Luke,or Lukie or anything like that!What was wrong with him?Jesse was getting worried at this point.What was wrong with her friend?