[✓] Chapter 5: Star of Sabertooth

Start from the beginning

"Sabertooth's Star is back!" He yelled, the guild erupting into cheers once more as he then joined in with the celebration.

The guild partied like there's no tomorrow. The whole hall filled with brawling, drinking, laughter and chatter was thrown all around the place, the place now lively like how it once was before.

"Hey, Blondie!" Sting yelled, making me turn my head to see them sitting around by a table.

"Hey, Sting. Rogue. Frosch and Lector!" I greeted, walking over to them and sitting down next to Sting, the exceeds sitting on the table.

"Frosch! Lector!" A voice called from behind my hair, Miri my exceed coming out from her spot and flying over to where they were seated at having their own reunion after not seeing each other for so long.

"Y'know. After a while of you gone, Master started to get power hungry again." Sting started, Rogue nodding in agreement as I pondered over that statement.

"He did?" I asked, the two of them nodding in response.

"Well, that doesn't matter now. He's back to his old happy self." I smiled, looking over at Uncle Jiemma while the other two did the same, seeing how Master was talking and drinking along with the guild, a grin etched on his face.

"Yeah, that really was a big change." Rogue said, Sting voicing out his agreement as they smile in relief.

The three of us then continued on to talk about random things and what had happened during the past seven years. On how missions were going, what happened to the guild, and also this event called the 'Grand Magic Games' where guilds from all over Fiore get to participate and claim the title of 'Fiore's Number One Guild'.

"So what are you two going to do?" I asked, twirling the straw of my drink of they look at me in confusion.

"About what?" Sting asked, not getting what I was trying to say.

"Fairy Tail. Since the core members are back. They probably will join the games as well." I stated, the two of them looking at each other before sting grinned.

"It's okay! We'll win! No one can defeat the Dragon Slayer Trio! Now that we are back together again! While you were gone, Rogue and I trained too." Sting declared, making me interesting that they have been training on their own.

"Oh? What did the two of you learn?" I questioned, taking a sip of my drink as Rogue answered for the two of them.

"We've learned a new Unison Raid technique. And we've mastered our Dragon Force to the point that using it for long periods of time wouldn't strain or exhaust us." He said, making me smile and feel proud of them.

"That's great guys!" I smiled, congratulating them on their huge achievement when suddenly Uncle Jiemma called all of us to listen to his words.

"Listen up! This year's Grand Magic Games are nearing. I have seen all of your hard work and progress upon your skill and power and have selected the five that will join the Games this year!" he announced, the guild instantly going silent as we look at him with expectant eyes.

"The five members that will be going are!" He started, again creating suspense for us.

"Sting Eucliffe!" He called out first, the guild cheering as Sting fist-bumped with Lector.

"We'll definitely win this year!" He declared, Lector agreeing with him.

"Rogue Cheney!" The second participant was called, the guild again cheering knowing that their Twin Dragons are going to bring the guild to glory.

"As expected." Rogue said, Frosch saying that he thinks so too.

"Rufus Lore!" Cheers again, the said Make Mage smirking as he tilted his hat.