Dan and Phil... Are my friends?!

It was the day after Dan and Phil helped me move in- aaaauuuuggghhh!!!! 

Can you imagine? Dan and Phil... Are my friends?! 

Dan was helping Phil put together my tv/entertainment stand - I didn't want to figure it out, and they insisted on helping. Phil was very confused and kept calling the parts some sort of 'thingy,' while Dan just kept rereading the instructions with a confused look on his face. Every now and then he would fit a few pieces together, then look confused again. 

"Should I just call someone?" I asked.

"No!" Dan shouted, then cleared his throat awkwardly. "I mean, we got this."

"Dan this is confuuusing!" Phil whispered, but loud enough for me to hear. I laughed.

"Are you sure, Dan? I can call someone, or try it out myself." I said. Dan shook his head.

"We can do this! We put together a bookshelf by ourselves, we can put together a... What's this called?" He looked to Phil, who whispered to him quietly, then faced me again. "Right! Entertainment stand! It'll be great. Tell you what, why don't you go get yourself lunch or something? By the time you're back, we'll be done! Just relax." 

I laughed and decided to humor him. "Fine, I'll go get a long lunch. Do you guys want anything?" I asked.

"Pizza!" They yelled in unison. I giggled.

"Okay!" I said, grabbing my jacket and heading out the door. I decided to just get two pizzas, for all of us to share. It'd been a long two days, we deserved pizza!

I started walking down the street - the pizza place was pretty close - and put in headphones. Now that I had time to think, I ended up thinking about Dan. He's so cute and awkward in his videos, I thought he would be more shy - but he'd become a good friend in just one day. And God, was he cute. He always wanted to help and seemed to find any way to talk to me. That morning, he told me he got my mail, and visited me to deliver it back. I haven't given anyone my new address yet; he handed me a fashion magazine, addressed to Tyler Oakley. Like - total celeb alert, but I knew (or hoped) he just wanted to talk to me. I wished he knew that he could just come over without an excuse. But still, it was cute to know he would try so hard just to talk to me. (Of course, I'm keeping the magazine with Tyler's address. Hey, I'm not a stalker!! Maybe I'll want to... Idk... Send him a letter someday?!)

I got to the pizza place to order our pizzas. I had to wait twenty minutes, so I took out my phone to text Dan.

Me: How's it going, Dannyboy?
Dan: Okay, do NOT EVER call me that! XD It's going... Um... We're uh... almost done!
What do you mean by almost done?
I mean we called a friend to help us put it together and he's halfway done... *walks away in shame*
*facepalm* Well, as long as it's done by the time I come home!
It will be! PJ is really good at this stuff!

(PJ LIGUORI!?!? KickthePJ is putting my entertainment stand together - help me breathe, oh my God!!! Pull yourself together, Y/N!)

Oh, um who's PJ?
One of me and Phil's friends, don't worry, he's great! Just get extra pizza! See you soon! ;)
The things I do for someone I just met... -_- See you soon

I put my phone back in my pocket and ran up to the counter to order an extra pizza, then sat down in a booth to wait. In about twenty minutes I would be having pizza with three of my favorite YouTubers. I love this life!

Author's Note!

My author notes will always be bolded at the end of a chapter if you are wondering, and I'll really try not to miss one! I love author's notes. I started writing this as the #justwriteit challenge! I always wanted to write something like this but I'm scared of judgement so I only just now did it. I really hope you like it! 

[Update: Yeahhhh I never finished the #justwriteit challenge, but I won't give up on this story! Tell me if you like it ^_^]

MostlySleepDeprived