21

I couldn't sleep all last night thinking about that txt I got after coming home from my date with Mikey. It seemed so surreal and like if someone was watching my every move. I decided to let it go(let it goo let it goo☃) and get ready for the day since we were going to go bowling as a family supposedly my parents want to do more 'family bonding' since they didn't get to when Gabe & I were younger.

Ootd:

After I got dressed I applied my makeup that consisted of just eyeliner,mascara,and a little bit of blush

After I got dressed I applied my makeup that consisted of just eyeliner,mascara,and a little bit of blush. I didn't have to fill in my eyebrows since I got mine from my dad (s/o to the eyebrow God Gilinsky) I got my phone some money and stick it in my back pocket and walked downstairs.

Everyone was already waiting for me finally omg I thought you were gonna be up there all day Well sorry to burst your bubble stupid but it takes time to look this nice I say to Gabe. Alright alright stop arguing and let's go my dad said like a little kid walking out the door. We just looked at each other and laughed following him.
-------------

When we got to Main Event (that's what the bowling place is called here in SA Texas) my dad literally skipped inside like a 3 yr old😂 surprisingly mom said that since they got married he hasn't been out a lot due to him always making music with uncle Johnson(get AllWeekndLong on iTunes fam) and also taking care of us trying to be a good dad. When we got inside it looked so pretty

It was all black lights and the isle things and the ceiling had this purple pinkish and tye-dye color it looked cool tbh

It was all black lights and the isle things and the ceiling had this purple pinkish and tye-dye color it looked cool tbh. We looked around for my dad and he was already putting our names in the computer and already had our shoes ready for us.

First up was mom then Gabe then me and lastly dad. We Played a few rounds and the last two standing was mom and dad & lemme tell you they were being so competitive it was funny. Your so gonna get your ass whooped Jack Hah in your dreams Melody I'm a pro at bowling Pro my ass I remember at Magcon Toronto you lost every round to each of the boys so don't come at me saying your a pro when in reality your not.😏 That shut dad up real quick and he just stayed silent while Gabe and I were laughing our butts off.
------

We were home now in the end being that they both had a tie and dad cheated by saying that Selena Gomez had just walked in and when she turned around he went for it and got a strike 😂. The whole car ride home consisted of them arguing about who won and who beat who's ass and well I was stuck with a drooling Gabe on my shoulder. I was now in bed scrolling thru social media liking some of my fans & yes before you say 'you have fans?' I vlog sometimes and I sing here and there. People say I got my singing talent from my uncle Shawn. Living this life was hard sometimes trying not to get mobbed by fans or get mobbed of people who always send me hate saying I don't deserve to be alive or the occasional me and Gabe ruined my dads career you feel me don't you? I was about to put my phone to charge when I got text from an unknown number.

Unknown

Stay away from Micheal he's mine! If you don't hah well then we'll just have to wait and see what happens
-B

To Unknown:

Who are you? And what do you want from Micheal and Me just leave us alone your probably one of those psychopath fans

Unknown

Oh honey,I'm your worst nightmare. I'm closer to you then you think babygirl. Watch your back. Oh and nice pjs minions really suits your Childness. Sweet dreams babygirl 😘

I looked down at what i was wearing and I was in fact wearing my minions pants that my dad got me a while back. I looked around my room not seeing a thing. I snapped my head quickly looking at my window where I saw a figure move and run off.