^20^

Shootout to HayesGrier608 for helping me pic out the outfits and helping me with the pic. You'll should go follow her.

Jackie Pov

So today is the day of the date and Mikey told me to wear red so we could be twinning..i through on my outfit^ and did my make-up and hair,to top off the outfit i put on my nerd glasses and looked at myself in the mirror before hearing a honk outside signalling that he was here. Bye Mom Bye Dad love you i say running out the door. Ready Babe? Yeah just really excited i say jumping in my seat. He laughed and we were on our way.

*******
Omg Mikey look it's a huge Panda!! I say running like a little girl to a booth. I'll get it for you baby. After Mikey failing 5 times he finally got the panda and gave it to me. OMG! Babe thank you. I love it. Haha i knew you would like it. He says kissing my cheek.

****
We are currently waiting at the Princess castle to see the fireworks and the princesses to come out when i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I check to see who it is and it was a message from an unknown number..

Unknown.
Be happy while you can slut.
-B

Duh Fuq?Who the fuck is B? I thought. I was brought out of my thoughts when i here loud noises. I look up and all the fireworks are beautiful. I was staring in awe when i felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I love You. I love you to.

***\*******
Aye! Yes i know this might be short but i wanted to update. And yes i may have put something from PLL don't judge me . Well later my Llamas ✌.
-Stay Crazy-Lisa