°11°

Mikkie POV

i heard a knock on the door and went to go get it. Melody was standing there smiling."Hey you ready?" "Yeah just let me get my phone" i replied. i got my phone and walked out. I saw alot of boys in the back maybe there friends.

Melody opened the door and I see Shawn in the driver seat and the only seat left was in the middle. I sighed. Here goes nothing. I get in text to him and he smiles,I smile back and I could feel my cheeks getting hot. Great I had to blush at this time.

Shawn POV

I have to say Mikkie looked hot. I think I like her but what if she doesn't like me back? Oh well I'm going to get her some way or the other. I need her. I want her to be mine and nobody elses.

Melody POV

We finally made it to the water park and every one piled out.We got to the ticket booth and I bet you everyone got like at least 50 or more.
"Hey guys we should split up"Lox says "I call Melody and Jackie" yells Jack.Of course he would. 5 minutes pass by and every one has a partner..well sorda

Lox and Jacob
Cam and Nash
Carter and Matt
Shawn and Mikkie
Sammy and Johnson
Aaron,Hayes,and Sky
Taylor well...he was a loner.
Jackie,Jack,and me

"That's not fair you guys have partners and I don't" "Hey dude don't worry. Stay with Cam,my girlfriend is coming"Nash says "Yeah Brianna is coming also"Carter says

"Oh ok leave me then"both Matt and Cam say "OMG we is leaving bye weirdos"Hayes and Aaron leave along with Sky

We all seperate and the first thing that we go do is take Jackie on the lazy river*I think that's what it's called here in Texas...anyways* After a while of us just going around and playing games we went to go get something to eat. Before we got close to the food court place Jack interwined our hands and it felt so magical like the old times.

Shawn POV

Me and Mikkie are currently on the ferris-wheel I want to tell her how I feel about her and I think this is good timing. But what if she doesn't feel the same.

"Hey Mikkie?" "Yeah Shawn?" "Look I know we just met a few days back..but I love you. I really do. When I first saw you I was amazed by your beauty. Mikkie do you want to be my girlfriend?" "Shawn..Yes. I feel the same way. I love yo- I cut her off by kissing her and right when we kissed you could here fireworks in the distance. But I didn't really care about anything right now. I'm glad I can call her mine.

Melody POV

We are currently waiting for everyone to gather at the food court so we could all eat together. The only people here so far was Cam,Matt,Taylor,Lox,Jacob,Jack,Sammy,Aaron,Hayes,Sky. No one knew where Shawn,Mikkie,Carter,or Nash were. I turned and in the distance I could see Shawn and Mikkie holding hands walking our way."psst psst" I says to everyone. They all look at me and I point to Shawn and Mikkie and they literally grabbed there phones quick and took pictures.

"I ship it" I say when they get closer
"Ship what"asks Mikkie."Shamikkie. It's Sha for Shawn and Mikkie well for you" she blushes and so does Shawn. "Hey guys look" Lox says. We all turn to where she said and see Carter walking with a brunette girl and Nash walking over with a girl with black w/ red highlights. They looked so cute. They soon get closer and introduce them."Guys this is my girlfriend Brianna"-Carter "And this is my girlfriend Sabrina"-Nash

Alot of 'Heys' and 'Hi's' where said and we all just sat down at a table and talked. "Hey Nash?" "Yeah Lox?" "I ship #Nabrina" mahogany says with a wink. Nash turned red and looked at Sabrina who was also blushing. "Cartahh" "Yes Mattchew?" "I'm going to be like Mahogany now but...I ship #Cianna" Again they blush and just sit there. It was to cute,I have to say, they seem nice maybe we'll get along really well.

Hey guys so that was chapter 11. Long huh. Well there yal go. My mom is yelling at me. Wish me luck ._.