°4°

Small recap..Shawn opened the door and everyone was standing outside our door

Before he opened it I had told Jackie to hide behind the couch until I told her to. "Aye we missed you guys" Cam says as he hugs Shawn and comes over to give me a huge hug,he wouldn't let me go so everyone just came and did a huge group hug{ugh meeting goals}. I said hi to everyone but I didn't see Jack he was the last one that didn't come in.

"Hey Johnson where's Gilinsky?"Sammy asked "Oh he's coming he said that he needed to do something" I saw Skylynn and went up to her "Hey Sky,I missed you" "Me 2 Mel" "Hey I want you guys to meet someone" I said looking at everyone. They just looked at me,I looked at Shawn and he nodded. "Ok so I want you guys to me- I was cut off by Jack walking in the house. He just starred at me,I starred back. "Ugh Mel? You were saying?" "Oh yeah sorry. I want you guys to meet my daughter Jackie" They just looked at me. Confused. Jackie come out sweetie I said and she came our from behind the couch and ran up behind Shawn.

"Aww She's so adorable" Mahogany said "She's cute" "She looks like you" was all u heard. "Come out monkey don't be scared there family" she came out from behind and looked at them and smiled "Look baby that's Auntie Mahogany,Uncle Taylor,Matt,Cam,Nash,Hayes,Aaron,Jacob,Jack,Carter, and Sammy" she looked at them and smiled

"And this is your cousin Skylynn" Nash said coming up to her with Sky "Hi I'm Jackie..I like your eyes uncle Nash" "Thanks sweetie" She turned around and looked at Jack and said "Mommy is that daddy?" Jack just looked at me then at Jackie. "Is she? Is she really my daughter?" Jack said

I just nodded and looked down at Jackie "Yes monkey that's daddy" she screamed DADDY and ran into Jacks arms. Jack just looked at her smiling.

"Well that explains why she looks alot like him" Carter said "Well Zayumm" Cam said They all bust out laughing "Melody can we talk?" Jack asks "Ugh sure.Jackie why don't you go play with Sky?" "Ok mommy..bye daddy..I love you" Jack just smiled.We walked to the kitchen and I was really nervous.

What is he going to say?

What if he says she's not his daughter and calls me a slut?

Wha if he hates me?

I'll just have to see what he says.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Hi wow that was 3 charters today! Took forever but I did it. Hope you gusy like it. Don't forget to..

Vote

Comment

And Follow

Love you my Pineapples :-)