°9°

This might be short I'm sorry I'm working on my other story.

*Melody*

Me and Jack went downstairs and everyone was already sitting down eating. I sat next to Jackie while Jack went to go sit next to Shawn. Shawn winked at Jack and he smiled.

I always knew Shawn liked me being happy.

Well duh I mean the day Jack and I broke up Shawn was there since. Shawn always listened to me ranting on and off about how much I missed and loved him. In glad to say he's my brother. I was knocked out of my thoughts by syrup getting thrown at my face.

"Ooohh Matt she's gonna kill you" the boys said in inusion.

"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA! I GIVE YOU 5 SECONDS(of summer lol) FOR YOU TO RUN" I yell at him. He just sits there staring at me. I grab a pancake and throw it but he dunks it and I hit Aaron. "OMG Aaron I'm sorry I was trying to aim for this idoit" "It's ok" "Hah I thought you wouldn't get me" matt says. I get up and walk close to him but he gets up and runs for it. "Jackie you know the drill" I say to Jackie. She smiles and runs gets the syrup and squirts it to the floor right before Matt can run and he slips and falls straight into it. Everyone busts out laughing. "That's my girl" I say as she comes back and hugs me.

"Well for a 2 year old she knows alot" Nash says "Well duh it's Melody's baby were talking about. Of course she would teach her child to be just like her" Cam says " It was hard at first but we managed to let my princess defend herself" Shawn states.

We help Matt up and we clean our mess. After we all just sit around the living room.