°14°

^^^^hey babes. lisa here wanting to say sorry for leaving you all in suspense. i have alot of more ideas for this book and i hope that you enjoy it as much as i enjoy writing it. those are all the kids now becuase they are older duh. i only forgot to put a picture of Gabriel Gilinsky. yes they had another kid. well hope you enjoy my loves . oh i almost forgot the boy that you can only see his hand that is Brice Grier (NASH KID) and the girl that you can see GILINSKY is Jackie^^^^

Melody POV

"Jackie! Gabe! Come downstairs.NOW" Moments later i see my beautiful duaghter and son come down. They took after us all these years. "YES mom" "OK we are going to have a Welcome back party because you both know that your dad and uncle's are coming back since 2 months...and I wanted you both to look nice becuase were going out to eat with the family." "Do i have to dress fancy?because you know i hate doing that." "Ok fine just wear something nice"

Jackie POV (that might be new and im going to keep doing this with everyone else just so everyone isnt surprised)

"UGHHH" i yell looking through my closet. I dont like dressing nice but i have to for my dad. I finally choose a flowy flower dress,flower necklace,and my flower vans. i put my hair in a side fishtail braid and im all done. im not the makeup type of girl so yeah..

-at restaurants

Mostly everyone was here except for the Caniffs and my uncle's. If we're not related Idk why I call them my uncle's but whatevs. The Caniffs were pulling up in the parking lot and i felt my heart skip a beat. When I saw him I melted. If you don't know who I'm talking about it's Luke Caniff. He's just so cute and omg don't get me started on his dimples. But he would never like me back bcuz he's dating my best friend Brittney Dallas.

We were all now waiting for my dad and i just couldn't help but stare at him. "Omg sis stop drooling" my brother gabe told me. "Gabe I can't. Just look at them. So giggly and cuddly. Oh how I want to be her so bad" "It's ok sis there's plenty of more fish in the sea out there"

"Daddy" I say running into my dad's arms."Hey sweetyI missed you so much" "I missed you to daddy" I say through tears. He goes and hugs everyone else and we go eat. YES FOOD.

-skip eating bcz I'm lazy like that.

Luke truth or dare?Brice asks. We're all at my house playing truth or dare while all the adults are inside.Uhh darehe said I dare you to make out with Jackie for 5 minutes.I felt my whole body stop. I couldn't do this. He would be my first kiss and by a dare. I can't let this happen. I looked over at Gabe and he gave me the 'I'm sorry' look. He new everything I told him everything. Luke looked at me and started to lean in. I can't do this I say to myself. I get up and run inside to my room. I ignore my mom and dad calling my name. And just run into my room and cry into my pillow. Why? Why me?

I hear someone knock on my door and walk in. I look up to reveal my dad.Baby girl what's wrong? Nothing daddy.Come on I know when your lying to me so spill it. I sighed and told him everything that happened and he just looked at me with a sad face. Look honey. I know how you feel. You do? Yes. That happen to me also growing up. The girl didn't want to kiss me so she did the same thing. But don't be so hard on yourself. There will be a time when it will all come and you can have your special moment. Wow I never thought my dad could say that. He kissed my forehead and left. I didn't want to go back out so I just laid in bed looking at the ceiling. I hope this leaves my head sooner or later.

There's chapter 14! Next chapter might be up later. Yup. 2 updAtes bcz I love all of you. Wow I never thought I would get this far,when it got to 100 reads I was so happy,but now I look at it and it's at 7.12k!! Literally I can't thank you all enough.

-stay beautiful