^17^

Jack POV(wasn't expecting that where you)

Just seeing my little girl go on her first date hurts me.She's grown so much.She turned into me as i was growing up,always wanting to explore the world,wanting to see what it feels like to be free.You might think that me being the dad i should be all mean to the dude she goes out with but i'm not.Ii'm like the women in this relationship.I'm always the one to look out for Jackie and Melody does the same but with Gabe.It's like we changed roles when we got married.I know Micheal is a good boy. I mean he gets that from Carter. Carter might seem mean but once you get to know him he's the complete opposite.Sure i'm supposed to be all tough but,but i can't. She's my little girl.She's like me when but in girl form. People call her little Jack,maybe that's why that's why Melody named her JACKie. Now it all makes sense.Now I just feel stupid.

Babe I hear Melody yell from downstairs.Coming. I yell back. I wipe my tears from thinking about how much my baby girl has grown. I always get emotional with this stuff. I walk downstairs to see that she calleda Family Meeting. Oh boy lets see where this goes.

Melody POV

I Wanted to call a family meeting bcz i wanted to give them the biggest news. Burning don't know how the kids are gonna react to this. What if they think it's wrong. Oh well it's worth a shot. I called Jack and moments later he came down with tear stains on his cheeks. Huh maybe he was thinking about Jackie again he always gets this way when he thinks of it.

"Ok so I called a family meeting becauseI wanted to tell you the biggest news" I take a desperate breathing and started again. "There's two good and one bad news to this. The first good news is that I was talking to the manager's of DigiTour and we came to an agreement that the Magcon Kids are going on tour. The bad news is that is starts next Friday so you only have a few days to pack because it lasts 2 months." I say looking at everyone. Jackie and Gabe look excited and Jack just has a puzzled expression.

"What's the other good news mom?" Gabe asks. "Uh well.Ummm.I'm Pregnant" is say looking down at my hands that are in my lap. I look up to see that the kids have a blank expression. I look at Jack who's face is extremely pale.

Does he not want another baby? He said he wanted to have another one. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe I should have an abortion...

JACK POV

I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a dad again. Yes I've been wanting another baby. We've been wanting another one ever since Gabe started to get older.

I see the kids run up to there mom. "OMG Yass if its a girl I can do her hair and teach her how to do her own make-up" Jackie squealed."Ugh No.If it's a boy I will teach him how to play football and then I will shoe him how to sneak into your room" Gabe said. "If it's a girl her name should be Jasmine" "No if it's a boy he should be named Sebastian" Gabe and Jackie both argued while going up the stairs.

"Babe?...Do you not want another baby? I can always abortion it if you- I cut Melody off by giving her a kiss and hugging her. Sooner or Later this turned into a make out session. "Of course I want this baby. I wouldn't loose it for anything in the world" I say braking the kiss. She looked at me and smiled. "I love you Jack" "I love you too Melody" I say kissing her one more time.

I'm gonna be a dad again. Hey who knows maybe we're lucky and we have twins.

----------------------------

Hey beautiful's Lisa here saying that I won't update for the next few days becauseas you all already know I'm leaving to Mexico on Thursday so I won't be able to update. But I promise that when I get back I will update. Love every single one of you.
Until then bye. oh and don't forget.

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!