°7°

****3 hours later**** (spongebob voice)

After all of us catching up on everything over these 3 years that have passed we were just hanging out. "Mommy I'm tired" "Nash I'm tired to" both Jackie and Sky wine,I don't blame them it's like 2 in the morning. "Ok come on little ladies" "It's ok Melody Sky can stay with us"nash said "Ugh no baby girls stay with baby girls and that's final" "Don't underestimate her or she will get you...I learned the hard way" Shawn spoke up. Everyone cracked up laughing.

I take the girls upstairs "Mahogany since your the only girl you get the guest room" "Yes thank you because I can not be in the same room as them" she said pointing to the guys. "Hey I thought you loved us?" Aaron says "I do but sometimes some of you fart and do boyish things" I busted out laughing. They all sent me glares and I just shut up. "Fine leave us then" they all said in unusion. "Ok then Mahogany come on the rooms up here. Oh and Shawn give your buddies blankets" "Fine boss" he said throwing up his hands in surrender.

Us girls walked up to the rooms I showed Lox were she was going to stay and then went to Jackies room. Jackie went in her bed and Sky almost fell to the floor of sleep. It was adorable. I changed sky into one of monkey's pj's and laid her on the bed and went to my room.

Sorry it would have been longer but my mom is making me go now. Ughh the struggle these days. -_-