°8°

I woke up by feeling small breathes on my neck. I turn my head to see Jack laying there with me. He had his hands wrapped around my waist.

That explains why I couldn't breath

I got up trying not to wake him up and went downstairs to see Hayes on the couch with his mouth open,Nash snuggled up in the corner,Cam only a few feet away,Carter being Carter was asleep on top of Matt..OMG those boys are like me and Shawn. While everyone was spread out all over the floor I went to the kitchen to make breakfast and see Taylor already up making it. I go up behind him and scream"HI" "Omg what the fuck Melody!?!?" I busted out laughing real hard.

"Don't.Ever.Do.That.Again!" "Ok boss" "Good now help me make pancakes" "Fine I'll make pancakes while you make bacon?" "OK" We started making breakfast once we were done we went to go wake up everyone. Taylor went to wake up all the guys while I got Jackie,Sky,Jack,And Mahogany up. Surprisingly the girls were up and already dressed?

Duh fuck?

I walk into the room and see Mahogany changed them into her style clothes and I have to say..they looked cute. I walked out and went to go wake Jack. I see him still sound asleep and I got the idea to jump on him. I jump on him and he lets out a groan."Let me sleep" "No me and Taylor made pancakes" "Oh Hi Melody" "Morning Jack. And how did you get in here last night if I always lock me door?" "Idk ask Shawn" he said while smirking.

"I knew it he's the one who keeps the spare keys" "Well thanks to Shawn I had you in my arms last night" I felt my face starting to heat up so I just turned to look at the floor.

****Jack****

"Well thanks to Shawn I had you in my arms last night" I say to Melody. She blushed and turned to look somewhere else.She looks so cute when she blushes.

This is your chance.

Kiss her!

Kiss her!

My mind is telling me to kiss her but my instincts say no. Damn it Jack just do it. I couldn't help it I leaned up in the bed,I turned her so she would be facing me and looked at her straight in the eyes. I leaned in and she was doing the same. I kissed her and the sparks came back,everything I thought that had left these years never did leave. We were kissing for a good 5minutes until Jackie came running in. "Dad- sowy I'm just going to weave" She looked adorable. I turned to Melody and she gave me a peck on the lips and said "I love you. I'm glad she's your baby" That just made me smile.

I know it might be sucky but I really wanted to update for you guys. And plus I have a little bit of writers block. But I promise the next chapter will be up later today. Love you my Pineapples