^18^

Hiya my pineapples I'm back and better. Now going down to business you will not be my pineapples anymore now you will be my LLAMAS!!!Yes I'm into Twaimz don't judge. 22.8K Llamas that i love

Melody Pov
I'm glad Jack accepted that were gonna have another baby. I don't know where'd I'd be if it wasn't for him. I wouldn't have Jackie or Gabe or this new bundle of joy that is on his/her way. Im happy to call Jack my husband. I can't believe we've grown so much together. I love him so damn much.

Jackie POV
Im waken up by my alarm clock and i swear i'm still gonna find the person who made it and punch him in the nuts for making a hell hole. I got up and took a quick shower. I got out and put on my outfit^above⬆^
And curled my hair to perfection and topped it off with my baby blue beanie. I walked downstairs to see Gabe stuffing his face with pancakes. I swear idk how we are related . I sat down and noticed there was a note next to my plate...

Jackie & Gabe,
Hey kids we went out to get some things done ok? Tell them i was here. Jack shut up. So yeah we won't be back until dark so don't wait for us. We left some money in the cookie jar so you guys can order pizza alright. Your dad was here. Jack what did i say? Yes mam. Bye kids love ya.

I laughed at how wierd my parents are. Gabe did you read this yet. No i saw pancakes and dug in. Lemme see it tho. I gave it to him and he chuckled lightly.

I was putting my plate in the sink when the doorbell rang. Gabe get off your ass and get the door. Yes mom. I laughed and looked at my phone when i heard a familiar voice.

Hey Jackie Oh hey wassup what brings you to my humble home. I say without trying to laugh i budge and burst out laughing along with Mikey. Just wanted to swing by and pick you up for school Yeah sure lemme get meh stuff. I say smiling i grab my backpack and head out the door saying bye to Gabe.

'--At school--

Me and Mikey are currently laughing remembering what happened last week on our date when we saw these wierd elderly couple screaming at the guy that works a game..
So Jackie i was wondering if you wanted to go on another date with me this week? Mmm depend where it's going to be? Well let's just say Mickey Mouse OMG I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO DISNEY LAND YES YES YES i say jumping into his arms. I looked down at him and he was already looking at me. He started leaning in while i did the same we were inches awyy when Luke came and ruined the moment.

Hey guy- oh was i interrupting something. He said looking pissed off. Ummm noting..igtg text ya later Mikey. I say kissing his cheek anf walking to class.

So how's you like that my LLAMAS. Yeah i know sucky but promise it will get better. Love ya llamas bye