°2°

****still at Dennys****

After about 10 minutes our food came and we ate. Before we were about to leave a group of girls came up to our table.."OMG are you Shawn and Melody Mendes?" "Uh yeah"me and Shawn say at the same time "OMG can we take a picture with you guys plz?" "Yeah sure" "And who's this little cutie?" A small brunette asks. I look at Shawn bcz I haven't told any of our fans yet...I guess it's time. "That's my daughter Jackie" "Aww she's so cute! Can we take a picture with her also?" "Um sure..Jackie sweetie come here" she walks out of the booth and comes running into my arms.

After we take about a million pictures we finally leave. "Let's see how it goes now that they know about Jackie" shawn says to me as he's driving."Yeah I wonder how"

***Jack G pov***{wasn't expecting that did you}

I was scrolling through Twitter when one of them catches my eye:

@Kayla_Mendes: Omg just saw @shawnmendes and @melodymendes at Dennys with Melody's daughter Jackie.

It had a picture of the girl who met them and another baby girl. I really miss Melody..alot. That day we broke up I broke. I never had loved anyone more than her. The song 'Flights' was about her,Jack and me had a girl in our minds and I had Melody stuck in my head. I really screwed up and now she has a baby girl that looks alot like her.

I really miss her. I'm going to try to get her back,these past 3years I was completely different than how I used to be.

***Group chat with all of the boys***

Tay: guys let's go somewhere together I'm all alone.

Matt:same here dude

Cam:Who is available?

Me: jack,sam,and I are ok with it

Johnson/Sam: yeah totally

Carter/Aaron/Jacob: yasss

Mahogany: umm where at?

Shawn:how about me and Melody's place?

Everyone:ok but when?

Shawn: this week if you guys want? Were always alone anyways.

Nash:sorry im late but I'm up for it...can I bring Hayes and Sky? There here with us the whole week

Shawn:sure Sky going to love Jackie.

Oops...

Everyone:Who's Jackie?

Shawn:I'll tell you when you guys get here. Ok?

Everyone:fine.

End of convo.

Well I guess I might see Melody while were there I just hope she hasn't forgotten about me. I need her to forgive me..I was stupid and I still love her. We haven't talked since that night it all happened.

****Flashback****

M-Melody J-Jack

J-Melody we need to talk

M-about what?

J-us. I'm sorry Mel but I think we need to brake up..

M- *about to cry* Then I guess this is goodbye Jack..*runs out of his house and leaves*

****End of Flashback****

Later after Shawn texted me saying what had happened bcz she came home crying and ran into her room,I told him everything and he never answered. The next day he just texted me an 'Oh' . I really need her back,she was my other half,my everything,I miss those eyes,her smile,her laugh,her soft pink lips on mine,I miss everything we did.

But dude she might never forgive you

What if she has a boyfriend?..I mean she has a baby

You lost her Jack..get over it

I hated it when my conscience would talk to me and say that.

I.NEED.MELODY.BACK.AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL SHE  FORGIVES ME!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

A/n: hey my Pineapples!Hope you like the chapter. It took my forever but I did for you guys. Next chapter might be up later today so stay tuned!